Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Lauz
Senior Contributor

SEPTEMBER: Community Wrap

9 September.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome to the September Wrap! Many apologies, I was delayed getting this up for you guys this month. Hope you all enjoy these clouds though 🌤 

👋 to those that wanted a reminder @Pepsimax @hercules @suzanne @eth @PeppiPatty @CheerBear @MackLouis @Adge @oceangirl @NatalieS @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @BlueBay @Sophia1 @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Mulgajane @outlander @Teej @Mazarita

hashtag.png Trending topics
handclapping.png Celebrate a member
This month we celebrate @eth who has been doing a really great job with sharing their experience with the NDIS system. I know this scheme is a controversial one and hard to navigate but in sharing their own experiences it has been a helpful area for others to feel supported. @eth you have been fabulous in guiding people to that thread when a topic turns to the NDIS! 
*note to all: please always be aware that everyone will have different experiences. Comments on the system need to be done so respectfully to align with our guidelines - as has been done so far 👌🏼

party.pngForum events to take part in next month
spotlight.pngSpotlight on: 
As most of you know, we are continuing to make improvements around the forums after we updated the platform to be more responsive across multiple devices. We want you guys to have the best experience in navigating the forums! Keep up with the latest enhancements here

quote.pngQuote of the month
What's helped has been being able to work through it in a space where people do have mutual respect for me and genuinely want to help support me to finding an understanding of myself --- my understanding of myself, not theirs. Such people can be hard to find, and did have to be looked for. But I have found them well worth the search. The experience of genuine mutual respect has been quite amazing after it had been compromised for so long. - a lovely quote from @Fredd50 said here (hopefully the forums are another area that genuine and respectful connections can be made!) 

If you are enjoying reading our monthly wraps - hit the like button and we will notify you when the next one is up!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126