Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

35orso
Casual Contributor

spamming special events topic sub category?? oi , admins, wake up!

err , am i the only one who can recognise that this TOPIC, for suppsoedly special event listings ... is ... well ... BEING USED for things ... well... not special events?

information that you might feel is useful , may well be - but when do you STOP, when there's an endless amount of it out there?

is there any reason why everyone should  "remain positive" , about everything that everyone posts du-absurdities, of reading EVERY SINGLE new discussion?

a re-printing , re-presenting, oppertunity for exposure exploit ... is not a discussion of ANY kind , let alone one BY ... members.

we are to be people suffering / that have ... of things of our own interests ...

not cut and paste junkies wasting people's time.

please create such discussions, with all their value ... in the approriate topics, or as close as you can, i guess.  MORE topics would divide that up better ... but how are some of these recent cut and paste links / genuine-think its important - s ... ANYTHING to do with events of members ?

this topic is meant to be for ORGANISATION, of people wanting to offer support for each other.

not a space for free advertising, or the guesswork of a solutions-provider, who doesn't know when to leave people to their own devices.

you are not suceeding in providing anything to us ... we browse straight over your repadative and VERY similar looking , posts ... it has clearly long since become like 'genuine'  spam ...

hey , hi, how are you going?  did you know this _____ , is great!  i found it cured by boredom when feeling like i wasn't helping people enough when they need to learn how to take care of themselves!  it's called bashing your head against a wall of desentization to advertising!  i found it cleared my own head rrrrright up!  but of course it fills up again straight away , so i have to do so in your forums, continually, or else i can't feel like i'm doing somthing FOR you!  isn't that great?  everyone should do it !  someone said so on tiwtter!  everything's always true on twitter, boing boing boing!!

blam!!  .... silence ...  aaaah, that's better.

PEOPLE ... do not talk like that , nor do they CONTINUALLY advertise links to discoveries in the media, that may well NOT be, useful , to most.

create new discussions, ABOUT each subject matter, or stop SPAMMING.

1 REPLY 1

Re: spamming special events topic sub category?? oi , admins, wake up!

Hi there @35orso,

Sorry no one has replied sooner, I just read your post and can't help but notice quite a few things that are frustrating you. I am just not sure exactly what you are finding confusing or annoying, would you like to clarify so I can help you better 🙂

Lunar

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126