Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Flying_Hams
Community Guide

where is sane chat?

@Former-Member  When will sane chat be open? It's always busy or closed

7 REPLIES 7

Re: where is sane chat?

Hi @Flying_Hams,

I'm sorry you've had difficulty accessing the SANE Help Centre Live Chat. Unfortunately, we have been understaffed lately, which has impacted the capacity to deliver such services.

I sincerely hope you are able to get through as soon as possible!

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Hope you can talk to someone soon @Flying_Hams , it does seem to be offline an awful lot to Me as well.

@Flying_Hams @Gazza75  yes i agree it is offline most of the time out of the few years i have been on here and at least one of that year i was home most of the time so had it open on my computer i have only seen the chat be online twice the entire time. it is hardly ever avaliable and not just recently it is always been that way which isnt great for people who find phone calls difficult. 

I agree totally eith you @Flying_Hams 

@Eden1919 @Gazza75 @Former-Member  

I’ve  tried a few times over the past week and nothing. 

Its really hard when you need to chst. 

@Flying_Hams  Hope you’re ok. Pls tag me 

always happy to hrlp out ❤️

@Flying_Hams @BlueBay @Eden1919 @Gazza75 @Amour_Et_Psyché  yes I agree with all of you. I hate talking on the phone and would rather sit back and suffer. I miss the chat so much. Please bring it back. greenpeaxx:(

Hello all,
As some of you have noticed there may be times when you are unable to log onto the SANE chat service. The SANE Help Centre is open Monday to Friday, 10am–10pm EST, however even during these hours there may be times when the counsellors are all engaged. Please remember that there are a number of other helpline services that also offer online chat and support. You will find details for some of these services along the side of the forums page and there is also a good list of helplines available on the HealthDirect website:  https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/mental-health-helplines

Chat has been offline all day today

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126