Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Oops @Zoe7 posted too soon. 

Another butterfly because I see her emerging stronger every day

6F5E0DB7-0BA5-4A54-9E34-2394223EA785.jpeg

💜🤗

Back to the pool tomorrow @Teej and I think that ill be the true test - how I cope tomorrow. I suspect there will be a few nerves but the pool is too important and essential for how I am coping in other ways with things. 

This time next week my GP and pdoc will both be back and I will have seen them both. Hopefully will have a better understanding of what HR need by then too.

I do feel liek I am getting stronger as the days pass @Teej but I also know returning to work will be the biggest test - there are the inevitable questions - what if it is too much, whatif I don't cope, what if....., what if..... I am trying to not think that far ahead but I think it is realistic to have doubts also.

Hey @Zoe7, @Former-Member 

did I write something inappropriate in my first post to Zoe. I’m really sorry if I did. I’m not sure why it was removed but would like to know

I didn't see anything wrong with it either @Teej Smiley Indifferent

I can only imagine all the what if’s @Zoe7. I can imagine how daunting it might be but I think you are doing so well trying it all and not giving up. You are doing it Zoe..... in small steps, just remember when you are back at work small steps are ok too.  

@Chamomile do you know why that post was rejected?

Yeah @Teej Who would have imagined a year ago that I would be going back to work in any capacity?!

I am going to need to go @Teej - starting to get sleepy -  yet another thing I could not have said a year ago at this time of night - how things change.

I would love to continue chatting with you but maybe we cuold pick the conversation up tomorrow. Goodnight Teej Heart

Night @Zoe7. Sleep well. Truth be told I’m about posted out now too. 

💜🤗

Otter hugs.jpg

@CheerBear  💗💗💗

I am awake @CheerBear if you want to chat but ok if not too. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126