Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Morning lil Sis @outlander

Hi @Teej

I must of fallen asleep after that post last night. Not really ok. My SI was back yesterday evening and pretty strong. I'm just finding it hard to imagine a life for myself that's meaningful.

It's just gone 6am here. I have to back to sleep for a bit as my mother's in Hospital in a regional town a few hours from here. She had a small stroke in the middle of the night. I'm taking two of my Aunties with me for company. Unfortunately they both don't drive.

I'll catch up with you later today.

I hope shes ok @Sans911 im glad youll have some company today with high SI happening.please take care on the roads esp with such a long drive.
Hugs and hugs sis 💜💙💜💙💜💙

Thinking of you too @Sans911 ...., take care.

💜💐

I hope your mother is ok and they got to her quickly enough to be no longer term damage @Sans911 My thoughts are with you and her Hon. It is going to be a long trip for you so pleased you have comoany to break up the time a bit. You will certainly be looking forward to your trip to our time zone after today Smiley Surprised

💜💜💜  @Sans911 ....

@Sans911 hoping today wasnt to rough, thinking of you 💜 💙💜💙

Me too @Sans911

im guessing you are exhausted. 

B73B3D12-DC29-431B-BDCA-D79061813D30.jpegIMG_0303.jpeg

💜🤗

Hi all

@Teej

@outlander

@Faith-and-Hope

@Zoe7

@Snowie

And anyone else. This is literally a flying visit. I've got a to do list 2pages long!

I got home last night at 10pm,so I'd been gone for more than 12 hours. I had to wait quite a long time to see my mother's doctor.

He's saying it isn't a stroke, more a vascular or heart issue. More tests to be done. She was happy to see us all yesterday, but understanderably tired. I was a bit shocked as they had said she'd improved since admission but she was struggling a lot to speak and was unbalanced too much to walk alone. I'm worried what's going to happen next, particularly if she there's no more improvement. That's a massive impact on lots of people, including her. I'm a bit stressed about going away, but I'm thinking and hoping they'll keep her in hospital until mid week at least.

I'm tired but focused today and in responsibility mode. Lots of things have got to get done, so I don't have time for feelings, just doing.

I have to head off to crack on to my jobs list. I appreciate all your posts and words of support. Thank you so much. I'll try to come by later

Sending you love and energy to get through what you need to do before you go on your trip tomorrow and healing vibes for your mother @Sans911 Heart

And from me too @Sans911 ..... ❤️💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126