Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Teej 👋

Thanks @Teej. How are you

Just sitting would be great lil Sis @outlander.

How are you doing tonight?

I’m ok @Sans911@outlander. I was so tired and feeling a bit down before but feeling a bit better after a nap. It’s been soooooo hot here today. I’m not ready for it. My fan has been going all day trying to circulate some air. Is it hot where you both are? 

It was only 26 here today but tomorrow through to tuesdsy is suppose to be 29 and 30 degrees but then sropping down to showers and 22 the rest of the week so just have to ride out the weekend heat. We dont really have aircon here either which really sucks.
Im glad your nap was helpful in managing a little better today @Teej

Sitting it is @Sans911
Im not doing that great the past few days but just trying to ride it out tonight.

That’s good @outlander about being cooler next week. 22 is my ideal temp 😊

@Sans911 I think you are in anniversary territory. I’m not sure when but I’m thinking of you for it. They always feel so huge coming up but once they pass it helps. 

Im definitely not a fan of the heat @Teej ive always been a 'hot' blooded person -i think thats a thing🤔... so cooler weather suits me just fine

Oh, lil Sis, not so good for you. Come and have some big Sis hugs.

@outlander

I don't how you know @Teej, but yes, it's a big anniversary that gives me chest pain just thinking about it. My mind is doing a merry tap dance on my grave. It's coming up in early Jan, and was the date of my most serious attempt

I read your posts @Sans911. I think I read all of them but often struggle to respond. I assure you there are no psychic powers here.....unless it’s finding chocolate 😉

I remember my first one too. 21st August 2013. I still have the clothes I wore. I call them my suicide clothes 😳😬. I just hid them away for the firt time a week or so ago. I wish I know what I could say to help you through. It’s monumental when you haven’t got passed the big feelings of it. I’m not sure but I think I’m starting to pass through a bit. I’m spending less time with SI but still feel lost and stuck and overwhelmed by life. I have little clue of my identity and each day seems mostly about counting the hours down. I’m going through a quietly ok phase with it though. I’m not sure if this helps. I just wanted you to know my experiences have been painfully slow in taking any steps forward. 💜🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126