Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Forgot to take my meds again

Just forgot to take my meds for two days straight but back on them now. Argggghh. It should be easier than this to do something simple. But I do normally carry spares around with me so if I remember I can take them but I've had them taken from me the last few times in hospital so my fall back position wasn't there. Oh well. Spares are back in my bag which saved me today. Think I'm rambling a bit. Sorry :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Hi, is it possible to set alarms for meds on your mobile phone?

Thanks @Nate77. I've set alarms before but it's when your sleep pattern is messed up that I get caught up because I'm not up when I'm meant to take them. I'm also very forgetful sometimes so I lose what I'm doing between the bedroom and the kitchen. I'm actually much better than I was but still have room for improvement. Thanks for the thought though😊

Welcome to the forum too 👋💜🤗

@Former-Member. I think we need a medication nurse on the forum to tell us when it's time for our meds. Lol. Was good to have that in hospital.
Ir maybe we just need our forum friends to remind us.

Yes we do @utopia Especially because they're the ones who know our sleep pattern. 😉💜

Just a reminder - Have you taken your meds today
@TrueColours @Queenie @Former-Member @Mazarita @Neb @JasJuc @janedoe2 @Nate77 & anyone I missed.
Just took mine an hour and a half late. But I still took them.
Anyone else you think who might need to go on a reminder list?

Could be a career opportunity for someone... professional med reminder? I'm always good with my meds - brush my teeth, take my pill. I never forget to brush my teeth so just associate meds / teeth Smiley Very Happy

I'll take you off the list @Former-Member. I'm glad you are good with associations. I need to practice that.
So - are you volunteering for the position of Forum Medication Reminder Nurse @Former-Member ?
It's yours if you want the job. Lol

Hi Utopia. Great idea for reminding. I'm good though. The system I have is working for me. Thank you but I don't need to be on the reminder list.

Hi @utopia. Great idea for reminding. I'm good though. The system I have is working for me. Thank you but I don't need to be on the reminder list.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126