Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej@Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover@Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia @Maggie

Hey forumites. I hope you have had a good weekend all of you.

Getting ready for another week of work. I havent been too focused on the negatives of last week and some of the coworkers there. It is what it is.

I know what to do and who to avoid and what not to do to tick certain people off. So there probably wont be an issue tomorrow. At least i dont think there will be. Even if there is then so be it. No point pre emtping bad things. Just gotta take it as it comes.

I yave had a day of recovery today. I was out last night and met some new people and saw some old people too so that was nice. A smaller group too which was good. On the way home on the train i was remembering all the things i accomplished last year by travelling OS on my iwn and how i resp9nded to whatever was going on around me and also how i even added an extra element to my trip (visiting Philadelphia). The ability to do that while dealing with MH was hot lost on me then. But lately i forgot about it mostly. Last night it reminded me that things are changing slowly but surely.

Thanks again for your support znd advice 🙂

@Flying_Hams  Hey Hamsolo01 Rome wasn't built in a day as the saying goes :). You have done really well over the past year and should be proud of yourself.:) love peax

What a positive post from you @Flying_Hams   It's really great to hear you acknowledging how far you've come.  I still look back on my trip to Denmark and Canada in 2012 and am absolutely astounded that I actually made it there and home in one piece.  I was really not in a good place, manic when I planned it and spent the money on fares and accommodation and then collapsed in a massive depression as soon as I landed in Denmark.  Slept for 18 hours and woke up in the darkest of places.  Somehow I got through the next 3 months travelling.  Another miracle in a long list of bipolar misadventures!  Mind you I can look back now and find the funny bits.

Hope your plan and attitude go well for you at work this week.  You are strong and resilient.

hope work this week goes well @Flying_Hams and glad last night was good too

Thanks @outlander
Hope you are past the worst of the after effects of the surgery

getting there slowly @Flying_Hams
one complication may never resolve so its a wait and see atm

Good attitude re: work and your workmates @Flying_Hams . That's how you get through irritating times. 

With you @Flying_Hams 

Your attitude to work is admirable. I could learn a lot from it,

You can't control what other people are doing and your own equilibrium is key.

Keep going man.

Ribbet ribbet 🐸 @frog

Thanks my friend. 🙂

You are a great inspiration 🙂

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia @Maggie @saturnzoon

Evening all. Small update as i am a very tired ham tonight.

My date was nice. We seemed to get along well . watch this space i guess hey?

Work was busy in the morning and quiet at the evening.

I am heading in for an internship interview on thursday with the organization who hosted the conference earlier this year in may. A good opportunity as they were kind enough to bring forward the interview day for me as i was working otherwise.

Anywya. I am off to bed. Will see some of you thriughout tomorrow.

Thanks again for your warmth and support forumites 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126