Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia ... I have caught up with all your news through other threads. I note you havent posted any updates here since the news that your boy is spending 2 weeks with his Dad.

Wasnt sure where best to post, so decided to go with your own thread.  Same as you, I dont have many words today, but really wanted you to know that I am thinking of you right now.  And let you know that if you ever need to talk or have some company ... I am here for you.  In fact I could use the distraction right now.  So please dont hesitate to tag me.

Sending much love and hugs your way MyBoy.  And waves also to @Eve7 @Lee82 @NatureLover @WIP 

Emelia 🌺

Thank you beautiful. It's been a very sad day for so many of us. I feel empty and I am just trying to process the discussion with my boy prior to him leaving. ☹️ I have spent the day trying to keep busy but have you all in my thoughts. I appreciate your message and I'm glad you are back we all missed you very much xxxx I'm off to cook dinner but will be popping back later. Love and hugs ❤️

@Emelia8 

Just dropping by with some love and a cuppa 🍵 @Anastasia  You are very much in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

💙🦋💙🙏💙😢💙

Take care. I am sitting with you xxx

Love you @Eve7 thank you x

Good morning @Anastasia 😀

Wanted you to know Im thinking of you, and hoping today is a better day than the previous two.

Sending love and heartfelt hugs to a very special lady, and one who means so much to so many here.

Emelia 💕

Thank you beautiful ❤️

I'm sorry I haven't been much support for you withwords. Please know I care and have the deepest compassion for you. My father is undergoing treatment and it is going well, he's 79. Please hold hope xxx

I have to go to the office today ☹️

First 3 hours stuck in a training meeting ☹️

In the upside it will keep my mind busy.

I feel a bit selfish with people worrying about me.ill be ok it's just raw and I have so much going on in my head and soi much hurt. Thànk you your messages xxx

All good @Anastasia 👍

Im making the assumption that post was to me. 😄

Im glad to hear your dad continues to do well with his cancer treatment.

Hope your workday moves swiftly and efficiently. Thanks for the message. 💖

Emelia

Yes @Emelia8 was for you x

What does the blank message mean with the s crossed through it?

Not sure @Anastasia .. I wasnt aware I did that. Glitch with my little mobile I guess? Sorry.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126