Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Heavenbound
Thank you so much, how wonderful of you. Links & videos are allowed. I am very excited as I am going to have a look at it now!
Love & hugs!
Bella XO 🙂 <><<

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Heavenbound

ABBA Father,
I thank you DAD bless YOU we need YOU now more than ever before. I standing in the gap for Heavenbound. YOU know her ever need & desire, YOU LORD created her, & wrote her name in The LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE.
YOU have a plan for her DAD.
She is crying out for help, she loves YOU LORD.
Deliver her from the enemies trap of negative lies. I bind the lies & the deception now in the name of JESUS!
I cast them out of her life right now!
YOUR Word the TRUTH which sets us free, says that we can cast out the enemy of our soul, & it shall be done by faith I have that faith, that mountain moving FAITH!
YOU ABBA FATHER Anointed me with that FAITH in my righteous mothers womb!
I command that Heavenbound be loosed from all lies & destruction of her soul NOW in JESUS MIGHTY name!
I speak to the mountain in her life no matter what that mountain is & tell it to GOOOOOOO & to the sea, & never return!
ABBA FATHER give Heavenbound YOUR peace & let her know YOUR will for her life, give her a new energy & zest for life, the life that YOU LORD planned for her bring friends that love YOU LORD around her to support & love her as YOU do Father & heal her heart, so that her mind & Youth will be restored just like the Eagle!
this I pray & Believe by Faith that it is done!
In JESUS MIGHTY Name!
Amen & Amen <><<

Bless you @Former-Member

Thank you for praying for me. Your wording is spot on. You are a true prayer warrior and I feel blessed right at this minute. I prayed that prayer with you. Thank you and huge hugs... 

@Hevenbound
I love you! xo 🙂 <><<

Oh, @Former-Member yes that's the song I mentioned. It did bring back some memories, what an oldie it is but so true. Thank you for looking that up and posting it for me, I have it playing now.

I love you too, you are a real sweetie. Be Abundantly Blessed. xxxxx

Acts 4:12

@Heavenbound
My pleasure Sweetheart, you can request anything. If I can find it, I will post it for you, not a problem at all. I love to help, & serving Our LORD, & loving YOU! XO 🙂 <><
Your Sister & friend in, CHRIST JESUS!
Bella! 🙂

@eudemonism

Thanx for the Scripture referral its better to add it, as then people know where in GODS Word to find it, should they/I want to read the lot.
XO 🙂

@eudemonism @Heavenbound @Shaz51  @Former-Member  @Adge

bible-quotes-for-peace-and-comfort-1-apr4-hopereflected-psalm4211-576-x-576.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126