Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thanks for letting me know @oceangirl .  I will be thinking of you, and I hope it all goes really well 💐💕

Hey @oceangirl 

I’m at wirk. Rainy cold day here. Sending you lots of hugs ❤️❤️

Hi @oceangirl I hope everything is going ok.

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 Heart

@Snowie Heart

@Faith-and-Hope It was great having everything planned out so well today - the day went pretty well. I managed to get all the printing and photocopying done I needed in my time off this morning and that made a lot of difference too. Have tomorrow's done as well so in my times off tomorrow I can get Wednesday's (and hopefully Fridays) done then. Not much to do for tomorrow so am going to try and get Wednesday's and Friday's done tonight. It is freezing here today so snuggled under the doona doing planning tonight seems like all I can do. We had daily fitness outside this morning and I am sure it was snowing first then the rain came - so we moved inside!

I decided this morning to put off the seed planting until Wed when we will have parent help. That will make it easier to get the whole class done in small groups. Tomorrow they can plan how they are going to do it and what they are going to use to plant the seeds. Some today suggested tissues and rocks (among other things) so it will be interesting to see what they come up with. We will also plant seeds in potting mix so at least some of them grow. Have to check tonight I have enough seeds Smiley Tongue

How has your day been? Was it drawing and photoshop class today?

ohhhh thinking of you my sister @oceangirl Heart

Hello @Faith-and-Hope , @Snowie , @BlueBay , @Former-Member , @Maggie , @Former-Member 

hugs my sister @Zoe7 Heart

Today I got a few others things done today , which was nice

going away for 5 days after christmas which will be nice ,  but still close enough to come back home if we need tooo

doctor for mr shaz today , blood test on wednesday for him for long use of medication

mum is loving being at home , but i am doing all the running around for her , thinking I might have to check her mail now before she throws it out

she has decided she is not going through anything else , no more ops or suncancer ut out

That is hard to hear from your Mum @Shaz51 but I can also understand it with everything she has been through this year. Can you get herm some more home help to reduce the reliance on you? You cannot keep going with all those responsibilities, work, Mr. Shaz and you own health issue. Worried for you with how much you have on your plate my sister Smiley SadHeart

Glad you had a good day @Zoe7 

Big hugs @Shaz51 Heart

true my darling sister @Zoe7 

I am not making meals for mum now as she is getting meals on wheels all week Smiley Very Happy

mr shaz is worried too as he feels he is deterriating , soo will have to think of some help for us xxxx

Take all the help you can get @Shaz51 You need to look after yourself too Heart

How has your day been @Snowie ?

thank you @Snowie  and sending you lot of hugs back toooo you xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126