Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Can't be a launching pad if connection is prohibited which it is on here !! Absolutely hopeless... Not one person to connect to and i get told that isolation doesn't matter ( by Virtue of the rules or guidelines ).

I did ask a question and got the answer !

Thanks all .

You keep saying "your choice " " you choose ". But the act of communication is prohibited on here. So I don't have a choice. That choice has been eliminated by the forum. Which is counterproductive

It is what it is @Steven78 

It appears you have a good understanding of the types of restrictions in place regarding this forum.

I stand by everything I have written & accept that we have different perspectives.

If you would like to keep communicating with me, you are welcome to. However, it is counterproductive of me to try to convince you to stay.

Yes. It is completely up to you.

If you choose it is something you would like to pursue, I have to outline some of my personal boundaries going forward.

My expectation of you, is that you share with me - 3 things that have gone well for you today.

It would make my day to read them! And I will honour it as a sign of your strength.

I cannot continue to discuss anything else with you, as I fear that I am doing you more harm than good.

Lastly, please don't take offence, & obviously I am not doctor. I have some suspicions you may experiencing some depression. Given your circumstances of isolation, do you think it is a possibility?

I have lived with depression for many years.

Would you consider talking to a GP?

Ok @Steven78 wishing you kindness.

@moderator 

Hello @maddison , @Bow , @Steven78 , @pamplemousse , @NatureLover 😀

Love to share a cuppa and to ask a question xx 

Hi @Shaz51 how are you? I'm a little flat & need a cuppa too!

A cuppa will hit the spot my @maddison 

When you are feeling a bit flat , bring out your Coping Toolbox to help xoxo 

Great advice @Shaz51 thanks. Think I'm going to spend the rest of the chillaxing. Made myself a chamomile & spearmint tea. Lovely!

How are things with you?

Hi @Shaz51,

How are you going? Hope you are well. 

I wasn't sure if you wanted to ask a question to the moderator or to the others you tagged?

Best wishes,

FloatingFeather 

That sounds lovely @maddison 😀

Had the afternoon off,  worked this morning,  done the washing and just watching TV and relaxing here 

One day at a time with mum here xx

Mr shaz is having brain spasms today -- thinking it is from reducing his anti depression medication 

Seeing doctor tomorrow for the blood results 

We had our covid19 4th injection 

@FloatingFeather 

A question for everyone about brain spasms caused but cutting back on anti depression medication 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126