Re: Share a cuppa?

@ArraDreaming ahhh classics! Did you enjoy the Monsters University sequel? I love the scene with the mum listening to heavy metal in the getaway car 🤣

Ahhhh what? @Jynx I don’t think I I have seen it? Sounds hilarious!! We might put it on kids can’t decide
Well done you just decided better than 5 people could

@ArraDreaming Oh for real! It's decent, I mean the first one is better but find me a kids movie sequel that is actually better than the original lol. 

It's called Monsters University, lemme know what you and the little ones think!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cwv9ZVloDLm/?igsh=MXA1ZHB5dWJ6a3J2Ng==
I have seen this a bunch of times but I needed to so desperately share this with you before you log off for the night cause even though issen it heaps of times my mrs and I I’m pretty sure absolutely lost it at this tonight and I know you would find it funny

Hey @Shaz51 and @Oaktree 

Here is a photo of a cup of coffee poured for me recently...I thought it was really quite creative... What do you see?What do you see?

Good evening @Ainjoule 

Heya @Oaktree , How are you doing tonight?

Hey @Ainjoule 

I am pretty good.

Thinking a lot about my recovery journey tonight. Thinking it might be time to look into therapy again

Hey @Oaktree 

It's interesting you should mention that. I was applying for a job recently and they wanted me to talk about my recovery journey....and I didn't exactly know how to write it. It's hard to describe one's whole journey sometimes hey. And starting therapy again sounds like a good idea....do you have any therapy models in mind or just general therapy?

It's a winged unicorn right @Ainjoule? Or do they call it a horned pegasus? 😝

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126