Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB hey Tabby, Thanks for support. Hope you are feeling better . I am having lunch. Will go for a walk after.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sounds good @Meowmy am going for wander to shops ok very short walk could say lol

@TAB good Tabby. Yesterday I was crawling like snail re household chores.lol. Think be patient with self works lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I guess @Meowmy  I had a dream about fictional work place where things were coming to a head and what I could or couldnt do about it, so maybe sleep gives brain chance to work lol

@TAB Hey Tabby Cat, I did a short walk only. Feel tired . Hope you rested well. Enjoy this afternoon and evening. I don’t need to cook coz lots of left over.lol. May be cook up a nice healthy soup, umm mushroom, tomato, cabbage soup.lol. Take care. Keep healthy.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Was nice day out when went to shops before. Woman at shop telling me new twisties turn tongue blue like what next @Meowmy lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

I returned couple calls about work couldnt before. Think should have left here other day when they asked if could cope with it. Oh well day by day try and get 8 days by smiling I guess. Thats what dream said
@Meowmy

@TAB Hey Tabby , hope you get health, money as best you can.lol. I just ate dinner already. Was hungry.lol. Mood turned low again now at home. Mum is making a puzz. Think just rest a bit. Hope will feel better. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Been lying in half light here curtains down here last few hours dozed a bit just playing w ph reading news @Meowmy wat a puzz?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126