Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Community Garden :)

Hi, @Former-Member I just love those angel statues. I think that would be a place I could sit and read my bible and pray. How peaceful it looks. Thanks for sharing the pics my friend. Hugssss

Beautiful @Former-Member

@Faith-and-Hope I read you no longer have a garden, so dropping this off for you in the meantime.image.jpeg

Awwww .... thank you so much @Maggie .... will come back to check the image when it has cleared .....

🤗💜💕💐

Hello @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @CheerBear @Former-Member and all other virtual gardeners! I have always loved trees - they as so soothing and magnificent. I used to have a big garden with lots of old giants. I miss it, but I'm grateful to have a little courtyard with a few little ones. Here's some for us

Image result for majestic trees

Love those colours @Maggie. And those trees are amazing @frog. Looks so cool and calm in that shade 😊

It's going to be hot here today so I'm adding this to our garden. 

PS1.jpg

I love the different spaces in the one space ☺

@frog ‘s trees are up, (and they are amazing ❣️) but not @Maggie ‘s or @CheerBear ‘s yet ....l

7B1E3A67-8DEC-4D99-AFEA-D1E3CD05F370.jpeg

Oh @Maggie .... that wall garden is gorgeous !! I might see what I can do with artificial flowers to make something like that .....

Wow @Faith-and-Hope - the shadows on that mosaic are amazing!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126