Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: when is your Birthday

Hey @Former-Member I am a Pisces too!

March 15th is my Birthday (1969), just 4 days before yours.

I will be 49 shortly...

I am trying to find a way to avoid the one after that (50) - although @Shaz51 said that it's really not scary...

Adge

said that it's really not scary...-- it`s not @AdgeSmiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good to see a fellow fish on board @Adge haha

Gee, your just young lad. I am just a tad bit older hee....at 56 years 😲😜

I am happier now than I was in my 40s and more confident so fear not! I think the secret is we start to mellow after 50 and it's Que Sara Sara type attitude, trying not to worry as much helps mostly to distress and feel young. I like to keep reasonably active without over doing it and enjoy hobbies and volunteer work. All has helped me feel better with age. I have known people in my 40s that were very fitness conscious and now at the same age as myself have aches and pains (wear and tear). So I keep moving but it's easy does it. 

So no, it's not scary - it's living until we drop 👍😊

Excellent @Former-Member Good to hear.

I don't have to wait for any aches & pains, I've had those for over 25 years already (scoliosis). More recently, 3 major bowel surgeries (2 emergencies).

As for mellowing, I've always been shy & rather mellowed, So I was needing to find that "second wind", rather than mellowing any more...

I can tick the mid-life crisis box off too, I've already had several of those (a few years ago) - so I don't need any more of those...

AdgeSmiley Very Happy

HI, @Shaz51 Birthday day page, what a good idea although I would rather not have to think about them as that means I'm a year older lol. Mine is 24th of Feb. Oh goodness, that is not far away. Woman Wink

Former-Member
Not applicable

Pisces everywhere. Another fellow fish here. Out of everyone i have known, March would have to easily be the most common. I think it says a lot about what people do in winter, being roughly 9 months before. lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member

Hahaha you made me giggle 🙂

thanks @Heavenbound xx

Hello @Adge, @Former-Member, @Former-Member Heart

@Former-Member, when is your birthday -- day and month Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Shaz I am a leo
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Shaz51 I'll lock in March, somewhere a bit below the middle...... but not low enough to be a bit above the start. Definitely too low to be a bit below the end.

*insert Ralph Wiggum "I'm helping" meme. March 11.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126