TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah ., find that slipper @Faith-and-Hope lolCat Surprised

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, woke 3pm sunday before last shift, and then clearing room out, eating in a rush, getting bus to airport, hanging around, slept 9-10am maybe then stayed up lol @Former-Member ..back in the day, they used to let you sleep niteshift off in camp ..all about saving money these days ..so I'm ok to drive self home from airport after being up 18hrs and at work for 12 of them .. yer ,,right ..

Former-Member
Not applicable

😂 I told my girls friends that they had to be gone by midnight, otherwise we'll turn into pumpkins.

Had a party for girls birthday, huge success, thank goodness. No one snuck any alcohol here either. Phew! I don't want to be responsible for underage drinking. One asked if they could, but thankfully my girl didn't want anyone drinking.
They had a "ball" without it.

Good you slept @TAB. Good you got internet working.
We had heaps of trouble getting wifi here. Only OPTUS works. Played up as well, approx 3 or 4 tech guys came and couldn't get it going. I finally figured out the problem and fixed it. 😀

Night night @Faith-and-Hope 😴💗
Former-Member
Not applicable

Gosh! That's not safe making workers drive with no sleep @TAB. 😮😨
Truck drivers are pushed too hard too.
No wonder there are accidents.
What the heck! That's so wrong.
TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah may even get ADSL when get to new 'digs' @Former-Member i just have a dongle modem atm or use phones, taking them away and trying to use them in woop woop optus(well wifi only cos am on telstra) land upset them tho seems

Former-Member
Not applicable

I need to get going now @TAB.  Good to chat.  

Going for big drive today, walk, photos and look at prize home.  Haven't been for big drive for while.  Although clouds look a bit mean, lol.  Was rumbly very early this morning.  I don't fancy driving in a storm.  Lots around lately.  Enjoy your day.  Any plans?  I guess you still need to catch up on sleep. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good re drive @Former-Member yeah nap later maybe ..as cats do .. then have to go do lease thing .. all a bit scary sorta re commitment ..well .. 

Great Pictures @TAB xx

very dry there and red dirt , good that there is some shady trees

TAB
Senior Contributor

it can rain a surprising amount there @Shaz51 and amazing storms .. its on flat plane for thousands of kilometres maybe .. nothing to stop the weather ..can get really powerful .. been there lots times before

would it flood out there @TAB, you would get cut off sometimes

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126