Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Tabaluga's

Hope it's fixable @TAB
I see on news it gets really hot over there.
Inland has been in 40's lately. Too hot. 😮🌞

Not good today @Shaz51. ❤
Had a nap today, hopefully tomorrow will be better. Thanks for asking.
TAB
Senior Contributor

..it will be one way or another re fixable @Former-Member even if have to come up with own solutions but hopefully wont get to that. Cat Tongue lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

The joys of family, re old landlord. 😮😂

@TAB
TAB
Senior Contributor

landlord seems a bit removed from reality plus is a long way away @Former-Member might just hold off on first rent/bond payment, and have to keep this place going for a bit .. see if that gets his attention ..lolo .. bad Tab ..Cat Tongue well, haven't paid a cent yet so see how he goes asking me where rent it if a/c not crankin .. oh....Smiley Happy

TAB
Senior Contributor

,, that was actually really really interesting @Former-Member re old landlord, son etc .. I had stayed there quite a bit over the years ie boarding house, well 12mths stretch one time, so new him or about him quite well, then saw son and family jumping in boots and all, saying dad was as good as dead .. I just happened to ring son by chance thought he may know someone for a/c .. bit like Dynasty lol poor old Mick used to be an engine driver, he was always friendly to me but I knew most of it was business, anyway he made a few very good property purchases and worked hard etc, worth several million bare minimum, wife has cancer of female kind, he took a mistress/cleaner .. then New Guard ie son and wife took over after he fell off ladder and was a quad, wrote him off, kicked asian mistress to kerb etc, so glad to hear he's up and about now tho re old Mick ..bet he's still got a twinkle in his eye .. and dont mean that in a wrong way ..we never always got on but could appreciate who he was re his past anyway and all his efforts to get where he was

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @TAB I'm not good with conversation tonight, but I'm reading. 😀

Watching Dirty Dancing here, lol.
TAB
Senior Contributor

..okay talk to the book then Cat Tongue @Former-Member lol ..must be a real page turner or was that page burner ..lol ..omdg re DD what;s next, Roadhouse ?? lolo .. I want to pick up a book and read my name as author .. one day .. oh my ..ok after everything else today am sorta chatting to someone who re appeared from the Past and had a phone misunderstanding/ie don't get it with someone else ..I hung up on them ,, extremely rare for me .. while they were telling me all about themselves ie trivial things and saying how empathetic they are, theyn jumped in all over me and tried to tell me what I was and was I was saying .. life's too short ..esp for giving time to inconsistent flaky people ..no biggie ..lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lol. I meant I'm reading your messages, but not great at saying much on here, due to feeling flat. 😂 @TAB 😺
Former-Member
Not applicable

Easy to misunderstand on here. 😮😯😀 @TAB
TAB
Senior Contributor

Huh? Ok you read it. No misunderstanding think. Ok am just in bef. And realising no shower cos feel yuk oh well too late now .. nite nite. 😀

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126