TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

..hmm ..  at least am on own again,  frenemy who used to give me a lift to his for few drinks and me get cab home usually after few hours there thought it was his new party house here yest , doesn't behave like that at his place ..  well it's my lease, and just moved in trying not to upset neighbours etc @Former-Member  said wanted be on my own, you've been here all day etc, as leave ..please .. lol

3 more hours @TAB - drive home and then bed! Ahh- I'm dreaming of bed. The old body is belly aching tonight. Just 2 more shifts and then 5 days off. I can't wait.
Great news about the rental. Somewhere to call home for a while. Hugzzz 🎶
Former-Member
Not applicable

Howdy @TAB how's things?
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi. I must have crashed soz. I haven't been keeping up on here that much.. so you're better and out of hospital . Have a good rest kurra. Yeah different re house. Will be good 😀
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi well not all rosy, just faking it sorta, got a big list of stuff to do re house and weeks work over xmas got canceled. Not usee to having to think about and organise stuff van park is pretty much set and forget lol. Will be fine, just a shock to system. How are you doing?😀

Hello @utopia, @Former-Member, @Kurra, @Former-Member, @TAB

how is everyone today

They said it was raining today --- It is not raining !!!!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member re last post soz Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @TAB flying by emails today just read your last response. No need to apologise. I think I'm kind of actually doing the same at the moment. pretty much taking it hour by hour and winging it. Bummer your work got cancelled. Are you still planning on visiting family or has that changed since house situation? Hopefully there will be more work soon. My brain is pretty fried at the moment and I know it probably may not come across but I'm a bit in zombie land. Seriously walking in lots of circles and scratching head a lot. Take care and chill for a bit. It'll come together 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope you get some rain soon @Shaz51. I thought we were doing alright rain wise and just found 4 of my plants have died this week, probably got hit when I was in hospital with warm weather. The kids aren't really junto gardening or watering. Enjoy your day. I'm about to try to find first gear and do some jobs

Hello @Former-Member xx

slept in to 8-30 am this morning , had a coffee on the front steps

hubby woke up at 10am ,

made breakfast , did a few things in the house

nearly lunchtime here xx

@NikNik asked me to open a new thread about yesterday , so i did

called ups and downs with Husband`s MI ,

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au