Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Tabaluga's

Nighty night 😴😺🎅
TAB
Senior Contributor

sleep well @Former-Member ..about to head off myself . 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Coffee's on @Former-Member @Former-Member if you are around Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @TAB Cat LOL  Coffee was good, thanks, lol.  

Just finished my first one for the day.  Very slow here this morning.  Big day yesterday.

Storm woke me approx 4am, it was a beauty.  Cloudy still, but not raining.  Have to go out again a bit later.  

Any plans for your day?

Hmm!  My girl just came in with a block of chocolate, now I need another coffee to go with it.  Smiley LOL

Where's @Former-Member?  Miss you.  Heart

TAB
Senior Contributor

beautiful way to wake up re storm @Former-Member mm coffee .. just cleaning here, think will move tomorrow.not much to move anyway, need to buy a few things, not it a rush ..coffee and choc is hard to beat. What are you up to today? that's me just cleaning etc 

@Former-Member ..hell o o ..HeartSmiley Happy hope you are okay

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's exciting, moving into your own place @TAB😸

Feeling flat here. 😴😩 lol

I better get washing on and get things done before we go out.

Happy cleaning. 😀
Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB 😸😀
TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, bit the wrong way re exciting, starting to worry am going to get burgled lol @Former-Member guess as horrible as it was, the van park had some sort of illusion of 'collective security' haha think someone got robbed here the other week, will get contents and beef up security at new place, which sucks, well can ask landlord to pay, he sounds like a bit of a twit, anyway stuff doesnt cost much re window locks its peace of mind, guess. havent lived under own roof for 9 years now ,,its nerves/irrational

TAB
Senior Contributor

Cat TongueCat TongueCat Tongue

Former-Member
Not applicable

Still here, lol @TAB

That's understandable re: anxiety, it is a big commitment etc, especially seeing as you haven't had own place for so long.

Not that I'm on my own much, but when I am, I put sticks in windows, to stop anyone from opening them 😂

Having a light on in house all night is cheap security too. Gives the impression of someone being awake.

We leave a light on 24/7 when we go away. 😊

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126