Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB 

My old one packed it in (lawn mower)

I will either get a petrol or electric victa mower. I have an electric edge trigger (victa). My lawn is not large. Excited for tomorrow, my new car arrives - late tomorrow afternoon. I will not pick it up until Friday. It's come from Sydney and NSW plates- I have to get roadworthy and change the plates to Qld. It arrived late Tuesday night into Brisbane. My dad will sign for it tomorrow. No point getting it tomorrow, the dealership said I had to take it straight to get roadworthy etc. It's booked in at mechanics, so if I get pulled over, I can say I'm driving it to get a roadworthy certificate. I know Port Stephens NSW. I lived on the Central Coast NSW, it's a beautiful part of the world. I travelled regularly to a place across the bay from Port Stephens. Its dry where you live- is that normal amount of rainfall?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

my brother had a place at medowie that he only just sold, but not lived there for years now @oceangirl  I visited there and pt stephens many times.

okay sounds good re mower. dont think it really matters re interstate rego? just say you work in the mines lol. used to have 6 months to change it over ?

I got pulled over in muswellbrook years ago with SA registered car  and WA licence (in nsw) raised a few eyebrows, but nothing happened. said I drive all over for work.

no, its not normal re rainfall here. last year (my first year here) was a 'good' year so more than double that. still dry though. year before last in Perth would get 160mm plus in a month was raining every day  

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126