Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Just watched a great movie on free TV, 'Little Miss Sunshine', with Toni Collette and other wonderful actors. A random find, love it when that happens with TV. It's not often I get into full length movies these days. 

@CheerBear, crocheting in a toasty warm room sounds wonderfully homey. Wonder what you got up to this afternoon. 

@Teej, awesome to hear all you have accomplished today. Watching your dog's antics gave me smile too. Glad the kids are around to enjoy your cooking.

Hi to anyone around this late evening.

Smiley Happy

I love little miss sunshine @Mazarita. I’d watch anything with Toni collette. She’s pretty awesome. 😄. Glad you enjoyed it. 

She is fantastic, @Teej. A great and unique actor. Woman Happy

What have you been up to this evening?

Not much @Mazarita. Mostly doing a jigsaw puzzle and surfing the net. Pretty much standard night life 🤨 for me 😳. Dog is coming in for cuddles from time to time. 

It’s ok though, not having si is like going on a holiday ☺️. 

Have you much on tomorrow or this coming week? 

@TeejI love lamb and veg with couscous. I lash out and buy steaks. YUM

Nothing planned for tomorrow, @Teej, but we may go to our friend's place at some stage. No appointments until Wednesday, but again likely to be a friend visit before then. And next weekend C and I are planning to go to Brisbane for a book launch. That's an ambitious trip for me and I'm hoping I go through with it. Haven't been to Brisbane for many years. The launch is for the book of a friend so want to be there for them.

Great that you have the dog to give you cuddles, and that you feel okay today. Do you have much on over coming days?

Thanks @Appleblossom. I should have stated a vegetarian one. I love the sounds of lamb with it though. 

Tomorrow im going out with my parents and a couple of relatives for lunch @Mazarita. That should be ok. Monday I have my fitness group. Not much else planned until Thursday, I see my therapist. I didn’t get out of the house last week at all really. Hoping this week is better. I didn’t even make my therapist appointment 😮. We spoke on the phone briefly though. Friday I have the psychologist appointment 😬😱. Hoping that goes ok. I’m not trying to think about it yet. 

I have been so messy over the last few weeks I’m hoping to have a gentle, get back to some kind of normal again week. 

That sounds like like a major goal going to Brisbane @Mazarita. Here’s hoping it all goes to plan. A book launch sounds good too. I’m glad c is going with you. When I was in respite I met someone with a c as well. I think it sounds like such a lovely kindred type of relationship. 

Tomorrow sounds okay, hope you enjoy the company of your relatives, @Teej. Fitness group sounds good too. Gentle is the approach I'm trying to take at the moment too.

I'm heading offline now, towards bed. Hope you sleep well when you get there. Heart

Night @Mazarita. 💜🤗😴

Calling by with an early morning hi. Hoping everyone is tucked up snuggly and sleeping well, or that the day is starting OK for all.

Big fan of Toni Collette also @Mazarita and @Teej. It's great when you come across a movie unexpectedly and it's really enjoyable ☺ Sitting and watching a movie start to finish is really unusual for me also but one of the few I've been able to do that with over the last couple of years was also a Toni Collette one (Miss you Already).

Go you with being productive yesterday @Teej and for the holiday from si 👍😊

I played taxi yesterday afternoon @Mazarita. We were with well and unwell one who is in their last few days of radiation therapy which is great, though they're feeling pretty average now. One of mine (fractured arm one) had a party to go to so I did the big drive there and back again so they could go but we could still hang out with people. It was a rock climbing party and kid was only supposed to watch but when i arrived to pick them up I was greeted with the excitement of a small person who'd managed to harness up and take on all of the walls 😑 They had so much fun though.

Usual Sunday stuff on for us today - supermarket, washing etc. It's seriously winter today so inside for the day sounds pretty great.

Hi also to Appleblossom, Shaz51, Faith-and-Hope, Outlander, Sans911, PeppiPatty, the-red-centaur, eth (hope the farm is going well) and all. 🌈
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126