Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

Sounds really good @Faith-and-Hope. That’s what I thought. I was like you when I was studying. Got an idea in my head then had to learn how to do it through lots of tutorials. I liked that part though. 

Hopefully you

l get your head around illustrator one day too. I wish I had drawing skills. I loved using illustrator. 

Could you do a short course in it @Teej ?  Just for the love of it ?  

Is there somewhere that runs that sort of thing at a community or therapy level, like art therapy ?

Its a thought .....

I looked it up again recently @Faith-and-Hope. I don’t know what I’m doing at the moment. I struggled intensely today as you can see. It’s been a really high voltage day. I can’t see life past Friday at the moment when I get rejected from therapy. I’m really messed up about that. I asked my psychiatrist last week why have I made this a do or die thing again. Her response was that maybe it was my excuse to suicide. That I could use that rejection to suicide. I guess maybe there might be some truth in that. I think today has been about me wanting to jump before I was pushed as well. Sorry for the heavy. 

Heavy is not a problem @Teej .....

Glad to hear you talking it out.

💜

@Teej I don't know what to say to make it better but hugs. I hear you. And I want you to hear how strong you are

Thank @The-red-centaur@Faith-and-Hope

You don’t need heavy just now @Faith-and-Hope. I’ve just written a thesis to sans and might try for sleep soon. 

I hope you both have a good evening. 💜🤗

Heavy is different when it’s not your own heavy @Teej .....

I hope you sleep well Hon.

Hugz ❣️

Hey @Teej. Just dropping by to say I'm thinking of you today. That's all really 💗

Thanks @CheerBear. The phone call lasted all of 4 mins. Just got off but not am as crazy as I have been.  I don’t have a diffinitive idea either way as to if therapy is going to happen or not. I’m so confused as to all this. I have an appointment next Friday to see her. 

I read your awesome news. I’m so pleased that you have had all that hard work rewarded and the security you deserve. 💜🤗

Oh @Teej. Big hugs. I don't know about you but I prefer definite answers either way to uncertainty. So confusing :face_with_rolling_eyes: Is it a face to face appointment next Friday? Hugs again.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126