Re: My Mosaic

Hi @Bow I'm here

I know the past few days have been really hard - @Snowie has already said it all, but I want you to know we're here for you 💗

Hi @Ru-bee 

How is your day going?

Hey @Snowie going okay over here. It's just starting storming where I am, lucky I brought the washing in 

How are you today?

Storms passed us here @Ru-bee Only got the edge of it. Has dropped in temp quite a bit. Under a blanket with heater on!

Messy here

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie @Ru-bee  im home now curled up in bed with one of the cats. 

eventually got down to the discharge lounge and i explained to the dr there that I just needed to leave, he quickly wrote up a few points and said he would send out the official paper work later. Got an Uber home barefooted! 

im so emotional. Can’t stop crying. And can’t even tell you why cause I don’t know 

Glad you are back in the comfort of your home and bed @Bow It does feel better than hospital.

Sometimes a good cry is needed hon. Doesn't really have to be a reason. Just might need it.

Having a cry right now makes sense to me @Bow you've been through a whole lot these past few days and sometimes after going through something intense our body just needs that release, it can be a bit like a pressure valve.

I'm glad you made it make home and are receiving some kitty love

Bow
Senior Contributor

Had a big cry when daughter came home from school and gave me a hug @Ru-bee @Snowie  glad she didn’t ask why or anything. 
im so exhausted but I can’t sleep. Just laying here tossing and turning. My body aches too. 

my SW called a bit ago. She was really shocked that they allowed me home. She’s coming to visit tomorrow. 

Those hugs can do wonders @Bow Enjoy every one of them.

Good that your SW is coming tomorrow. Hopefully talking to her helps.

I think that is hospitals in general. Send them home asap, most of the time earlier than it should be.

@BowI'm sure those hugs with your daughter were much needed 💗

Glad your SW is coming tomorrow, how are you feeling about being home?

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126