Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hi @Jynx So good to see you back on here. I hope today is going well for you.

Afternoon @Bow Sounds like a big day for you yesterday. I hope today is working out good for you hon. Sending lots of 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Snowie 

@good to hear from you. Yeah yesterday was a big day and today feels like it was too. Seen my gp this morning to renew my ED plan, that’s always a long appointment, lots of questions and lots of triggering measurements. I then had to have bloods done again. And then we went to a zoo with my friend and her granddaughter. It was cold! And the girls had to much energy! 
home now in bed

im glad to read that your psych appointment went ok 

Wow that was a big day @Bow No wonder you are in bed, I think I would be too!

The more kids do, the more energy they seem to have. Sometimes there is no off button.

Hopefully she is a bit more settled now and goes to bed early tonight.

S went back to school today so back to the norm. 

Got D's boyfriend coming for tea so can't get changed into my pj's yet 😏

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Snowie aww thanks hun! Good to see you too. Today has been ok so far, just wrestling with my sleep schedule atm so got the sleepy brain today 😅

How you travelling this arvo? Aww no Pjs yet, lame! Haha

Howdy @Bow!

Bow
Senior Contributor

My ED has been feeling really miserable and in a lot of pain at the moment. But I feel so bloody stuck and in an impossible place. And I don’t know what to do about it. It’s embarrassing to talk about. Curled up in bed in pain crying. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow 🫂🫂

It absolutely sucks to be stuck, and doubly so when it's also really difficult to talk about. Sometimes we just gotta hide away and cry, hey.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yep so many tears @Jynx 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow 🥺🥺

As sucky as it is, pls remember this is your body purging stress. Drink some water or if you can chuck down a powerade, even better! I always end up feeling worse after a cry if I don't sufficiently re-hydrate. 

Huggles to you hun 🫂💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

Need to get some help @Jynx  but i know it’s just a horrible vicious cycle and not an easy fix

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

What sort of help are you meaning here @Bow - like you wanna increase your support, or more like needing help in this moment? 

I mean the only way for things to be different is if we do things differently. Maybe adjusting your support could be helpful, maybe shift some stuff around for ya?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126