Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Hi @PizzaMondo - 

im safe as I can be on the psych unit, just really struggling mentally. But I’ve been speaking to the nurses about how I feel and all of that. 

yes I have themed word searches which I really enjoy

Don’t ever give up @Fluttershy1 💜🌺🙂

even when things are hard, and we have moments where we feel weak, afraid, alone, and overwhelmed, still that’s not the time to give up, is it dearest? 🙂💜

I’m sorry the day is rough, but keep going, hour by hour, and if you can get those nurses to hear you, you speak your truth 👌🏻🤗

@Former-Member - not going to give up. Been speaking to the nurses about how I feel but yeah…

Yeah i understand @Fluttershy1 🌺💜🙂

go gently, and I’ll be back a bit later on to chat more if that would be good 🙂🦩

Yeah that would be great @Former-Member - I’m just going back into hibernation

I can imagine it's not easy, but I hope that speaking with the nurses and the other professionals there can provide you with some solace from your mental struggles today - in addition to that, super happy to know you are reaching out here too with us when ya need - we're here for ya 🙂

I love that, may I ask what's the most recent theme search you've done? I love when it's on 'new words' or maybe even 'animals' or 'places' that I've never heard of.. kind of leads me to a big google search after but hey, at least I'm learning 😛 Do you ever do that too @Fluttershy1 ?

Hope you had a good hibernation and feel a bit better now @Fluttershy1 💜🌺

Hows your evening sweets? 🙂 xx

@Former-Member - got locked out of my room because I was not coping, now gone back to my room, I just wanna cry

Oh wow.. I am so sorry @Fluttershy1 wish I was there to give you a hug and give you a bit of well needed care rn xx

I just wanna hide away to be honest, everything is feeling abit too much at the moment @Former-Member - am safe but yeah

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126