Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

-Rayne-
Senior Contributor

bad space

we're in a bad bad place tonight. been waiting for qlife for 45 mins and still nobody available. 

our gf who is also trans got some bad health news 3 days ago. we dont really even no how bad because she wouldnt tell us. we think that she thnks its going to stop her having surgery next month and thats why she's shut down. we get how that is disapointing. we dont get why it makes her not want to talk to us or ever see us again. today she stopped all contact even unfriended us on facebook. we - so confused - some are angry and some are upset and hurt and i am just confused and nearly all of us are worried about her because she's been suicidal not all that long ago, excpet has been doing much better since she got a surgery date. so if she's thinking surgery is a closed door then we are very worried about her safety. and we are upset because another friend of us both told her that our kids were upset and hurt (we are DID) and he said that she felt very bad about that and right after that was when she left all the social media places. like we think she went fully away and not just half away because we are DID.

the qlife people still do not anser. we feel like we shud die for making her want to leave. 

regn

2 REPLIES 2

Re: bad space

Hi @-Rayne-,

It sounds like you are going through something incredibly difficult. Your girlfriend must be going through a terrible time with whatever is happening related to her surgery.

It is so good you are waiting to talk to qlife, and I'm sorry you've had to wait for so long.

You mentioned feeling that you should die and I'm worried about your safety, so I'm sending an email to check in with you. 

Please take care,

Tortoiseshell

Re: bad space

thanks tortoise we are ok. didn’t mean to worry people. we’re drinking. gave up on qlife. she’s texting us now but we aren’t replying. feels like ... don’t wanna say just alarms going off. maybe in daylight think clearer. still worried she’s gonna do something. everything she texts sounds like a final goodbye in some way. also just sounds like a test. this is why we prefer to live like a hermit
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126