Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

training course is almost finished @outlander

@Snowie how are you? How was your day?

@Zoe7 how did your session go today? Did you get to bunnings?

I didn't get to Bunnings - didn't have time between DBT and appointment @outlander.

The appointment went ok - we basically just went through my diary card and then chatted a bit about what is happening with work. She talked to me about how flat I had seemed to be lately and then we discussed why that was. It was a good catch-up more than anything and knowing there is someone there if I need that support while everyone else is away.

Sounds like a good session @Zoe7 im glad you were able to get some things off your chest with her today

@Sans911 im still here if you want to chat at al

I've just completed my medication competency @outlander

Did this online. Took quite a while. Still have to do blood transfusions as well, then just the two practical competencies next week. There's lots of competencies to maintain as a nurse.

Oh wow Well done @Sans911 your doing great

@Sans911 im just going to sit here quietly with you. Hope you dont mind the company for abit

Not at all lil Sis. @outlander

I have to say though that I'm really scared about going back to work. Scared that so much has changed, yet also not enough has changed. I hope that makes sense

Yes sis that makes sense @Sans911
Entering or re-entering any workforce is scary and makes it even scarier when things arent smooth sailing or youve a history of things not being so great.

The agency that you worked with before , is that who your hoping to work through again? Would that make it slightly easier knowing there could be some familiar faces?

I know home care nursing is very different from working in the high dependency units is that change something thats scary? Perhaps as its out of your comfort zone abit too
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126