Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Somethingโ€™s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Maybe I'm Flagged here ๐Ÿšฉignore long enough and she'll go away๐Ÿšฉ accept maybe you Zoe7, thanks

whats up? @Former-Member whats happening?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  Nobody here wants you to go away. And I know I havent posted here in a while, but I am reading and supporting your posts. Its difficult for me to do much more than that right now. I care though .. very much. And wish I could do or say more to support you better.

You sound pretty fed up with things tonight. Anything in particular bring this on, or is there anything you would like to talk about?

How is your garden going? I actually thought fondly of you as I planted out some vege seedlings into a wheelbarrow.  How is little Georgia?

Sherry ๐Ÿ’•

Hi  @Former-Member,
I am not sure what's going on for you there but it sounds as though you might be feeling left out of things a bit. I'm not sure exactly what you were referring to when you referred to being "flagged here". Maybe it wasn't forum interactions that are bothering you but rather something that's going on in the rest of your world?

If you or any other member is experiencing difficulties with interactions on the forums then we encourage you to contact the forums team via email: team@saneforums.org so that we can support you with this. Take care EOR.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Eucalypt  @Former-Member   @outlander  - just being insecure ๐Ÿ’œ

@Former-Member โ˜•๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’•

@Former-Member ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท

@Former-Member  ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ

Former-Member
Not applicable

20191022-sew-machine7_1.jpeg

20191019Gg15l_1.jpeg

Hi @Maggie  @Zoe7  @outlander  thanks for the hearts ๐Ÿ’œ

@Former-Member  Georgia's going strong, and keeps me connected on had das. She loves me which I can't quite comprehend lol

My garden s struggling, too hot maybe, I've moved it to a shadier spot, hopefully get some salad leaves soon. That's nice that you thought of me when you did your wheelbarrow planting ๐Ÿค—  

Saw a bereavement worker yesterday (social worker @ local hospital. Really downloaded on her. Lots of tears, and surprisingly ...  relief... (think that's what it was), as when she went out to get a card for me, I burst into tears, that I finally got to tell someone all that, I think, was good anyway. Going back next week. 

Today I've had the car Pink Slip done, walked couple hours and my legs & back ๐Ÿ˜ž hurting bad. Laying down, probably end up in one of those mobility scooters if lypoedema and back gets much worse grr.

Hey, my son answered my tx straight away this AM (I sent him a pic of my cafe breakfast), helps him to see me up and going. He sent me a happy selfie heading out the door to work. Even said "all's good here" which is such a relief as he was really down on the weekend and I feel powerless to help him. He's everything to me. Anyway, bye for now  TNX ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‰

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @Former-Member  ... sounds like you've had a couple of highly emotional, but productive days.  Awww .. look at little Georgia there in her bed.  My Holly has a bed just like it only in a different colour.  Mind you she doesnt actually use her bed much ... mine is much more appealing.  But she uses it when I have to leave her elsewhere, such as when I left her with our neighbours when we went to perth.  Sorry to hear that all your recent activity is playing havoc with pain in your back and legs.  Hope you can rest up and start to feel better soon.  Have I missed something?  Just wondering how come there is a picture of a sewing machine there.  Are you sewing something special?  Ah now EOR, thats the reason I planted my little vege seedlings in the wheelbarrow. I can easily wheel it around to a different spot depending on the weather.  In the rare chance of a late frost for example I can wheel it under cover.  Or if it gets too hot, I can park it in the shade.  Its a very old wheelbarrow and only really good for planting in, certainly past its useful life as a working barrow.  I hope your seedlings recover in a cooler spot with a little less sun.  That must be a big relief that your Son responded so quickly and positively to your tx this morning.  Feeling happy for you about that.

Sending kind thoughts and a big hug to you.

Sherry 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126