Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday//Designing your online world//Tues. 16 Jan. 7pm - 9pm AEDT

@Lauz Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@Lauzthanks going to watch that later.

I use youtube a lot to watch tv episodes, tv bloopers really anything funny that I can laugh at or go awwww thats cute!

@Lonely_Together So lovely!

@SANEwriter, you mentioned the two best ones for independent music: Bandcamp and Soundcloud. Vimeo is my video site of choice, more designed for independent artists than the rough and tumble of YouTube. Poetry, well I'm connected to a lot of individual poets online and I see their writing every day on Twitter and FB. But there is another open poetry site called Hello Poetry, that I like. Visual arts it would have to be Flickr, Deviant Art and Pinterest.

@Former-Member I just love comilations of Tv bloopers. Especially shows I love!

I have a bit of a problem with looking for good things on social media. It’s when I’m down and need to feel better but I become manic about finding something that will make me feel good. 

Hiya everyone. Late to the party again 😳

@Mazarita This is awesome, thanks!

At the risk of sounding like the amazingly geeky nerd that I am, I just realised that I mostly use the internet for learning new cool stuff. Smiley LOL

Love a good blooper reel @Former-Member

Well guys - its that time of the evening. What a great Topic Tuesday this has been! @SANEwriter thank you so much for your wisdom tonight, the online world is big but from tonight I think we all got quite a few good tips on how to approach it!

For more reading on this topic and tips from Mat - check out his SANE blog post here!

THANKS @SANEwriter!

Hi @Teej! I had the same problem, so i started a folder of bookmarks that I'd store whenever I stumbled across them, then go to them when I was down. It worked!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126