Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Janna
Community Elder

"Crazywise" Documentary Film

Crazywise is a recently released documentary film that looks at mental illness and spirituality in indigenous cultures and in western society. It explores what can be learned from people around the world who have turned their psychological crisis into a positive transformative experience. It beautifully captures the essence of being human and how important family and community is. Most importantly it carries a message of healing and hope.

I don’t think that I’ve ever watched a documentary that has had such a profound effect on me and evoked emotions that made me cry several times throughout my viewing. It was so touching and relatable. My son also watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it, as I am sure most people touched by mental illness will.

I note that ARAFMI (Mental Health Carers NSW) have promoted “Crazywise” on their website. Here is the link http://www.arafmi.org/2017/03/crazywise-documentary-now-freely-available/

Unfortunately Crazywise is not available for free at this stage but can be purchased via Vimeo for rent ($13) or for download ($20).

Here is a link to get you started https://crazywisefilm.com

Janna ❤️

1 REPLY 1

Re: "Crazywise" Documentary Film

Thankyou for link, this looks great. I cant wait to watch it

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126