Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

@Teej@CheerBear, waiting times are tough. Hugs again.

I'm waiting for the new meds change to hopefully improve things, but there's a chance it could make things worse too. Neither my psychiatrist nor I are sure what's really bringing on the depression and heavy sleeping. Only time and meds experiments will tell. 

Seems good that you can express your different moods and states of being via the avatar and other images you post. I too have a gif making program. Played around with it a while back but nothing suitable for an avatar. Probably don't have it in me for now.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Hi @Bimby2, kind wishes for your fast recovery. 

Hi @Mazarita .... 👋💕

Good morning @Mazarita and hope your day goes well. May there be sunshine in
your life. Cheers from Bimby2

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope for your best wishes re my knee replacement.
Cheers from Bimby2

Thanks @Teej. Appreciate your concern
and this week I can drive my car after a
six weeks no no. All the best to you. Bimby2

Not sure where to post this so here it will have to do.

I was at Bunnings today looking for some pretties for my hanging baskets as a treat for doing something hard this week. I often think of you @Teej with petal pretties. 

These are now blowing around in the wind under our apricot tree and I wanted to drop them off to show you too.

200715.png

(There's dark purple in the mix also).

Thinking of you often 💗

Youve got this @CheerBear. I can relate so much to your bubble and the stuff you wrote in your worry post, not for the same reasons but similar feelings. 

I know you can do this. 

0C83CB72-E410-4B39-83C7-D55E3984A22C.jpeg

💜🤗

@CheerBear I case you don’t get the notification because of the image 

@Teej, thank you

I've been thinking a bit about the stages of grief and how it feels like I am working through them in a really roundabout way, swinging between denial, depression and anger with maybe some bargaining in there. Last year I didn't want to believe things were the way they were/are. I was so sad a lot of the time and stuck feeling it, scrambling to try and escape it. This year I've felt so, so angry. I'm angry at myself, and the systems, and kind of the whole world sometimes. I am just so angry. I related a lot to your post/s last night. With the c-link thing that happened it really feels like the end of me being able to deny it all. As much as it is so great to have the security and stability of it and I am so thankful it worked out because I think I would have seriously struggled if it hadn't, it feels like it was also a giant hit of "well I'm totally screwed" which would have been the case either way it went, and I feel angry about that. At least I am forced to accept it all now I suppose. Back to working out anger and sadness for me :face_with_rolling_eyes: By my estimates if it's taking this long to process and resolve it all, sometime by the year 2030 maybe I'll be OK. Sigh and half kidding but far out it's a long, wonky journey and I really want to avoid the yucky parts of it all but I can't.

I feel like I am rambling but my ramble is to say thank you for getting it and for your got this, and for sharing as honestly as you do. I've been reading your posts lately with a feel with you and can relate in a same but for different reasons way too, with a belief in you that you've got this also and a heart that understands how hard it is when you don't feel as if you do. Hugs and thanks again Teej.

Step by step maybe (or scary feeling giant leap by scary feeling giant leap sometimes).

❤️❤️ @CheerBear @Teej .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126