Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Had meds late and therefore sleep late @Sans911 but slept through the night so that is good. Up early as I have an early gp appointment before DBT and pdoc. Then will probably come home for a nap this afternoon - will see how the day goes though.

Hope you have a good day Hon Heart

@outlander - oh my Lil Sis. Gentle hugs my angel. Saw your post on the worry Room.

Thanks sis xo @Sans911

@Sans911 Your relationship with @outlander is lovely to be near.

Smiley Happy

Maybe it is due to my weird childhood. I often walked, and slept and ate with people I did not know that well.  When I travelled around the world we did the same.  People were generally more friendly back then.  They may not have been long lasting relationships, but life changing in small ways and gave me hope.  Every smile shared can make a difference. I am learning to put it all in perspective.  I dont want to cling or intrude.  I never felt a best friend type of relationship, but because of the shared living conditions, still felt depth and closeness, when there no abuse .... of which unfortunately, I witnessed plenty ...

you ok sis? im around if you need some company or to chat @Sans911

I'm just a bit frustrated at how slow things are going. Trying to live on so little money is really challenging. You know this. I don't really want to talk about it, but your company would be great. @outlander

yes i very much get that @Sans911
Ill come sit next to you, would you like to talk about something else instead or just sitting?

7BA50A3C-9B73-4B25-A44B-6038E05994DF.jpegF55868F1-B206-4206-BDCF-A4230A54BBF7.jpeg

@Sans911 💜🤗

hi @outlander@Sans911. I’m around for a catch up if you want. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126