Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Hi @Maggie. I got sidetracked trying to find a blue jean angel meme, no luck I’m aftraid. I’m so glad you’ve got her to help. I hope the move goes ok. I really hope you find a place to stay long term. There is nothing worse than moving. 

Best wishes 💜🤗

@Maggie Yes I love spring, but this was the first day out in the garden for me, been a bit slow.

Smiley Happy

Its a great idea to carry plants to new place.  Will give you a deeper connection and saves money.

@Teej The angel in blue jeans is my counsellor/social worker. She's been sprouting wings since meeting me, fully formed now. Nothing is too big!!!!!! That's why she got me. Lol

Thanks for the good wishes, sending some back your way. I know things are rough for you also, life can be so tough. 

Dropping off this in case you're up and here and if not, then for when you're around next @Maggie

images (25).jpeg

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!Thankyou @CheerBear Cheeeeeers.... Hope your day goes okish.

Thanks @Maggie. Just the usual Sunday stuff today. I'll be able to play with my hook and yarns a little today ☺

Any plans for you? Have you got much left to pack and get ready?

Very little to pack now @CheerBear. I had a garage sale yesterday. I had my prices so low, some people were offering me more. Lol. I just needed it to go really.

Playing with hook and yarn sounds like fun. My craft is on hold atm, motivation and concentration, looking forward to getting back to it though. My next cross stitch is a colourful music note, quite a large one, but it looks lovely in the pic.

A white frost here, I think we are headed for 11 max. Freezing now though.

Enjoy your hook and yarn. Look forward to pics when you are at that stage. 💛🌷

I am an invisible person in real life. For some reason, the few people ( not my counsellor) in my life cannot see how much pressure there is going on. My opinion does not matter at all, and when I try to explain, the phone gets slammed in my ear. I think it is known I will not challenge, so bad behaviour to them, is acceptable. I retreat to bed with a migraine most days, and do everything I can manage myself. What more is expected. Maybe the real problem is, I'm invisible to me. It's all getting way too much and staying on this planet is getting harder and harder. I have an uncanny knack of attracting users.

Hearing you @Maggie Smiley Sad

There is not much I can say as words will not change your situation but you are very much loved, respected and needed here Hon Heart

You are not invisible to us 💜💜💜💜💜💜

@Zoe7 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126