Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I cant @Appleblossom
I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Its hard to explain abit due to anonymity reasons.
I dont watch much news or go on fb much but every time i do lately thats the only thing that keeps popping up. All the time so i refresh and theres another one. I thought id gotten rid of the news sites but obviously not...

People are angry at me all the time. Nothing seems to be good enough. Like today i was driving  and i over took someone snd i got the patience lecture  and the rest  all the way home. And i keep getting told to get a job because caring  for pop isn't one 
Im missing and worrying about some people here too like snowie who i knows in hospital but havent heard from her in quite a while.
I dont know what else I am suppose to do Apple but im struggling to hold myself together.

Dealing with anger is difficult. Dealing with anger whilst driving is not a good look for the person delivering the lecture.

Smiley FrustratedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Embarassed

Its difficult as a parent, and I had to change some of my expectations to meet my son where he was at, rather than where I hoped, or wanted him to be.  

@outlander Heart

We do care about you here.  Dont lose yourself in caring.  It is an going lesson for us all.

One of the issues I have with peer support in mental health situations is that the reserve is limited and the hardest stories become an extra part of the burdens we carry.

Nick Gaetano - 3 HorsesNick Gaetano - 3 HorsesMillais - SpringMillais - Spring

@Appleblossom
Thanks apple ❤
Im not enjoying being young with these responsiblilities at all. I need a breather or a break or something but my crumbling wont help anyone else so i will have to keep adding sticky tape and glue to the breaking parts.

I love the pictures thank you
Former-Member
Not applicable

EF9D4EB9-D75C-4F3A-B6DC-1BA05EC42463.jpeg

Hugz @outlander🌸💕

Hi @Appleblossom 🌸💕 

Keep lots of sticking plasters on hand then. @outlander

Lots of hugs.  Son just came home and noticed we had a strange cat in the house.  Weird! He chased it and it scampered out the cat flap.  Then king cat wanted a walk in the night air.

Thank you @Former-Member ❤

That is strange @Appleblossom maybe he found your home inviting so let himself in!

How are you both going tonight?

@Appleblossom @Former-Member ^^^
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander, I’m ok thanks. When’s your dental happening?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126