Re: Support for Flowerlove22

I do like bush walking @Sunnyside226 ! 

Some of my favourite places to go on holiday are spots with good bushwalking trails, since I don't have too many good spots near me. Do you like it bush walking?

My cats aren't technically related, I adopted them both about a year and a half apart, but I call them siblings and they fight like siblings do haha 😂

Ye right fair enough

@Ru-bee  oh dear 😂  well at least  it's on top of you at 3am like a lot of cats I see on tik tok 😂  

I like bush walking   the view would have to be good  tho lol  I did one weeks back with my partner  the stops  they had to do  and read everything so I didn't get us lost 😂  

Are you watching the woman's footy on Thursday?  @Ru-bee    I'm not feeling mentally okay  it's too much  I'm hurting   I feel insane  I feel like going crazy   just don't know anymore   I feel trapped  I feel like I'm drowning  feel like I can't move   it's getting Bad. The only person I want isn't here    just want peace  

Ah well, good to have those extra pair of eyes to keep you on the right path 😂 @Sunnyside226 

I haven't watched any footy at all this year, I've been a bit out of it

I'm heading off now, but take care and chat later 

Oh  bye @Ru-bee    I'm Sader now  

Talking pal is gone 

Hey @Sunnyside226 I'm hanging about tonight. What you up to?

@Jynx don't know if you on  

But if your ADHD   may I ask 

If you get  hypoactive?   Do things really fast  and talk fast?  If I'm making sense 

Sorry to ask and tagged you 

@Sunnyside226 yeah I get hyperactive, and it happens pretty much every day. I've often joked that I don't have an 'inside voice' cos I get so excited I end up talking very loud and very fast hahaha. 

Oh hahah  nah sorry to bother you I was wondering about it. I know someone who talks really really fast gets really hyped up @Jynx    

Does it make you run or walk faster ?  

I have 0 idea   there is a new person I will be looking after who has ADHD  is very active   

Again sorry about my questions and tagging you  hope your okay 💜😎

I have adhd @Sunnyside226
I have to be moving all the time pretty much
I can’t sit still
can’t get through a movie or even a tv show

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11