Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: 🐦Bird 🐦Therapy🐦

Morning @Faith-and-Hope, see above... Have a good day ❤

Looks really interesting @Former-Member .... will get back to it after church this morning ....

🤗💕

Lovely picture @Former-Member Yes very rare, as they said.

Albinos & unusual coloured birds & animals get picked on in the wild, because they stand-out from the crowd as different.

We have the White-backed Magpies here - much more white on them than the black-backed Magpies.

I've seen an albino Wallaby & an albino Kangaroo, they're rare too.

Adge

What a great word @Former-Member xx 

This is what the Northern Europe Crow looked like when we were there te @Former-Member. 061D07B5-B2E0-4E11-8A5A-F5CE59729F30.jpeg

I didn’t recognise it as a crow .... it’s sort of wearing a waistcoat, and most were grey and black rather than white and black.  They are probably called ravens there.

Here is a pic of a Eurasian Magpie I found.B046CD0C-2526-4D1C-91D0-B096439712C5.jpeg

Isn’t it just  beautiful ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Eurasion Magpie is handsome - kinda looks a bit like a fat Willy Wagtail lol. Not sure what to make of the crow - brain only can register crows as black - beaut breastcoat

@Adge a white kangaroo 😱 gotta see that.  You've lived a full life - seen much.

IMG_20180513_203603.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

kookaburra = laughterkookaburra = laughterKookaburra have been laughing in the trees here since the weekend, its unusual. So I googled k symbology - those of you who know what's going on in my life atm will know why this blew me away I'll tty abbreviate:

KEYWORDS: Laughter. Family. Sibling rivalry. Healing. Conquering fear. Ending old patterns. Turning hurt into joy. Hunting down your own truths. God energy. Teaching and sharing your truths with others. 

LESSONS & CHALLENGE: 

The presence of kookaburra indicates the universe is communicating with you. The Kookaburra is a strong, bold energy alerting you to pay attention to opportunities around you and to listen to naturenatu for some important messages at this time. 

The kookaburra encourages us to use laughter as a form of healing.

LAUGHTER can be a positive force for the body, even when we force it and we don't really 'feel' it. Laughter between people is a way that reinforces bonding and helps us to enjoy life even when things are very tough. Look at how much you laugh every day, chances are if kookaburra has flown into your life you could stand to laugh a little more. It is time to turn your hurt into happy, the power of laughter is a great road to doing just that. 

Kookaburra draws our attention to FAMILY relationships & connections are important in our lives at this time, either because of rivalry (particularly amongst siblings) or because we are looking at our role within the family unit. Ask yourself

1. what are my responsibilities to my family wa?

2. What are their responsibilities to me?

If you feel you are not being honoured or respected enough by your blood relations

3. Have I given them the same honour and respect you feel you deserve?

The Kookaburra has a very powerful healing energy, that can represent a profound healing is occurring. This healing is not just happening to you, but to people around you, and creates a more healthful ripple effect that creates positive changes to come.

Kookaburra can indicate that the querent has reached the end of a difficult journey, and new healthful growth has already begun.  The best way to end old patterns that no longer help us, is by confronting why we developed them in the first place. Often we develop bad habits or negative thought patterns because of fear and insecurities. The Kookaburra's energy of conquering fears & ending old patterns that aren't nourishing -  working with kookaburra energy can help to dissolve it. 

Everyone has personal truths, these might be thoughts, or ethics that particularly resonate with who you are as a person. A personal truth for example, might involve recognising that you are an artist or a healer at heart, or could indicate that you will stand up for your beliefs, gender, race or sexuality. Kookaburra helps you to hunt down your truths, and these truths enable you to recognise your own inner strength. In turn, you are able to teach your truths to others, and also aid others in finding and recognising their own truths. You may find yourself teaching others in an informal setting, by sharing your passions, your story and your beliefs with others. 

From a light-hearted position, kookaburra encourages us to better woo our partners and our friends. It is time to shower them with presents even if it is not their birthday! If you have no money, you can hand-make cards or presents, cook them sweets or food, or even just gift them with your presence and attention. Let the people around you know that they are loved. 

THE SHADOW ASPECT: 

Kookaburra's shadow energy is very confrontational, and can teach harsh and abrasive lessons, like the value of family. We must not take our children, or our parents for granted, even if they do not seem to 'nourish' us on the surface. Family should be respected no matter what, no matter what arguments take place, no matter how you have been deceived, no matter how you have deceived others. Kookaburra forces you to confront issues relating to 'family,' either by constantly bringing family drama to the surface, or by highlighting how lonely you feel without a strong sense of what it is to have a family.

www.wildspeak.com/animalenergies/kookaburra.html

That's a lovely picture @Former-Member

Kookaburras are a feral (introduced) bird in WA.

I do like them, but they belong on the east coast.

I wish people would stop mucking up nature - by introducing animals & plants where they're not supposed to be.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

That was amazing (& funny) @Former-Member

An intoxidated Cockatoo...

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126