Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Beautiful @Former-Member Smiley Very HappyHeart

@Shaz51

I miss you Shaz, I love you to come visit CT & me. I know you have many friends, & the Threads are growing in Forum. There must be a lot now, I have not even tried to count how many there are?
Its Gr8 @Heavenbound has been visiting, & contributing to CT. I like her very much, she is beautiful, just like you are.
I hope she comes back soon, & @eudemonism is a lovely man, we have a nice friendship now, & he contributes to CT too. We have long chats together, & I appreciate his companionship. I like having someone I trust to talk to, even if its here in Forum. I don't have anyone where I live as I do not trust them.
I get along with them, as I believe in treating people as you would want to be treated, unless the person is abusive. I try to keep away from those people, & I always pray for them, when in prayer time with GOD.

Love & Hugs!

Your Bella XO 🙂 <><<

I have a "Prayer Request Please".

I am sick again, with a very sore throat, & just want to sleep. Maybe I got a chill again? It has been heatwave weather here. I feel the heat bad, after my surgery 12 months ago. I have another issue with house inspection, as I need more time to get better before this happens. Please support me in pray for rest, healing, & understanding & kindness from the, Inspection Man.

GOD BLESS & may you be Blessed, for your heart felt prayer support!
Love & Hugs!
Bella XO 🙂 <><<

@Shaz51 @Adge @Faith-and-Hope
@eudemonism @Heavenbound
@Former-Member @greenpea & anyone that would want to support in prayer. xo

my mum is my positive.jpg

1037904378-christian-motivational-quotes-264.jpg

My Mum is in Heaven also, I miss her so much xxxx
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126