Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

I am sorry to hear you are not well @Former-Member, Please know that I am Praying for your Healing and for a smooth inspection. Blessings my friend, know that God has this under control. Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? xxxx

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

I am sorry to hear you are not well @Bella

I am praying for you my friend and praying God to heal you wrapping his arms around you in love HeartHeart

Very true @Heavenbound , sending you tender hugs too  my friend HeartHeart

@Heavenbound

((((((((Heavenbound))))))))

My mum introduced me to GOD when I was a tiny child. She was strong in her relationship with GOD & mum slept with The Bible under her pillow every nite. Mum & Dad are both Christians, & both are with GOD now. I got very depressed when Mum went to be with GOD, & I still miss her every day, & am sad in my heart that I can not talk to her, Mum was my best friend & I know she is with GOD 100%. My Mum is a Hero she saved a ladies life will she was pregnant with me. Mum lost 3 fingers on her left hand, from machinery that took her hand instead of the ladies head. She pulled the womans hair out of the moving machinery, & saved her life. Doctors saved 2 fingers & one could not be saved. I was born premature & my oldest sister had to rare me as Mum could not use her left hand for 1 year, as she had to recover, & learn to use her hand again. My oldest Sister is 14 years older than me. Mum had 6 children, all to my Dad. Mum & dad stayed married together never cheated on each other or broke up all their earthly lives. Both were Christians, & I adored them both. I was with both when they went to be with GOD. I never cried when Dad went, I held his hand & kissed his forhead, then I felt HIS Spirit leave his body.
When Mum went, I went into shock & stayed like that for about 1 month, & Doctors were very concerned, I am not in shock anymore but I still find it hard to accept, knowing that Mum is with GOD does help me I must admit.
I am here for you @Heavenbound, anytime, as a friend, & as a prayer support partner, ok.
I care about you, seriously I do!

Love & Hugs

Bella XO 🙂 <><<

@Shaz51

My Shaz my dear lovely friend!

You & Heavenbound are precious to me!!
Both of you are so kind & wonderful, as far as I am concerned. I love you both so much!

Thank you for your much needed, & appreciated, prayer support.

((((((Shaz)))))) X
((((((Heavenbound))))) X

((((((@Faith-and-Hope)))))) X

((((((((((@Adge))))))))) X

Thank you so much for supporting me in prayer. I will believe for healing soon as at this moment my throat is so sore I can not talk, & my head aches bad.
I claim my healing as its my Birth Rite through the precious bl..d of the lamb, LORD JESUS CHRIST!
Amen & Amen <><

Bella 🙂

@Former-Member

How are you tonight? Has your day been good? Is there anything you want to talk about with me?

Ive been given a bible that refers to Elohim and Yah. Instead of God and Lord. And I also have a bible which refers to Jehovah. It said the Baal = Lord and from my understanding Ball was the king of Babylon. Ellijay mocks their God at one point. I laughed hey when I read that.

Sampson was mentioned in my presence today. So I'm going to track down his story and study it. I also looked up the Gotha. And found that very interesting.

It's been hectic today. Busy busy busy. Managed to plant a green willow myrtle out the back. And a flowering ash tree out the front. And it signifies the importance of life and growth and purpose. A 30 year vision. And I'm watering the other trees also. Heat wave is also happening here.

I have psychiatrists appointment tomorrow and psychology sessions next month.. My horrid aqua phase Injection is due Thursday. I moved it forward a day. Cause I'm feeling a wee bit manic. Made a really good play list today. And yeah. Life goes on.

Hebrews 10:14

@eudemonismHeart

I think you're cute 😉
When you're not being upset, & angry! 😛

I had to try & sleep, which unfortunately I did not, so I am back to writing to you Eude, at 4:52 am.

I can sleep through the day sometime, so I'm not worried about my lack of sleep at this moment. I love the idea of your trees you planted, they sound lovely. I have always loved trees, I like to sketch Trees, & animals.

Do you like sketching Eude, I was top in art at school. I bought all new sketch pencils & Book, plus pencil sharpeners, & rubbers rescently, & have not used them, all just waiting in there packing to be used.

I try to picture in my mind what you look like, sometimes? Woman Happy....I am courious, I would sketch you, if I new what you looked like & give it to you as a gift, if I could, that is? hmmm, just a dream.Woman Wink

Hey Eude, where in Australia do you live please?  I live on the South Coast NSW, I was born in Sydney 

NSW, & I have, Irish, German, & English, Ancestors. My Great Grand Parents are buried in Sydney, they are German.  They came from Germany by Ship, to start a new life in Australia, they bought their Porcelain with them, to start a business here.

Do you know anything about your Ancestors, Euge?  🙂

I think its gr8 that you are enjoying reading about the people of the Bible, & yes JESUS & GOD have many names, all good. I prefer- ABBA Father, Father GOD, &  LORD JESUS, The LAMB of GOD.

My relationship with GOD has been my own choice, free will,& out of 6 kids, I am the only one that decided to accept JESUS as my LORD & Saviour, & ABBA Father as my, GOD! 

My brother, whom I really do not want to say much about, chose JESUS as his LORD, & only GOD knows what is going on in his heart now, as my brother is very wicked, due to his bad decisions.

Anyway, I am 1 of 5 girls, do you have siblings Eude?

I am getting, sleepy & hungry now, but will try & sleep, as its 5:28 am.

Talk again soon, ok  HeartWoman Happy XO

Bella       <><< that is a Christian Fish

hello @Former-Member, how are you feeling today xoxo

butterflya.jpg

@Shaz51
Hi My Shaz, 🙂
I am trying to rest today, thanx Shaz for thinking of me. As I never have anyone ask me if I am ok, or need anything ever here where I live. Sad hey? 😞
You make up for it My Shaz, my mum cared about me. I have a beautiful card that Mum sent to me not that long before she went to be with GOD. I may take a Photo of it & show you, if you would like to see it?
Its not a Birthday card, she sent it to because She loves me.

I spoke to the Inspection Officer, & he was so nice, I felt very safe with him. He told ne he understands, & when we allow him to send a man to check for any repaires to the House, to let him know by Phone & he will send someone. How polite I never have been treated with such respect before by HM. That stress & pressure now off my shoulders will help me recover quicker.
GOD answered your, prayers for me. Also @Heavenbound, prayers, plus @Adge prayers & @ Faith-and-Hope prayer support.
Plus, anyone that may not have made known, that they prayed for me.

I love to thank personally, so Thank You anyone who prayed for me.
My stress level was so high yesterday, I know & believe, that, ABBA Father Honoured your prayers! xo 🙂

I pray ABBA Fathers Blessing, for your families, yourselves, will overflow, & that the desires of your precious hearts will be granted. All for the GLORY of GOD! & HIS Eternal Love & Strength of Spirit, The HOLY SPIRIT, Whom comes to live within, ABBA Fathers Faithful servants, & Beloved Children, & that is, You! 🙂
In the name, Of
JESUS CHRIST our LORD!
Amen & Amen! <><<

Pray without ceasing, prayer changes things!

Where 2 or more gather in MY Name, so shall I your GOD, be there!

Well done, good & Faithful servant.

For those whom wait upon the LORD, they shall renew, their Strength.
They shall rise up, on Wings, as The Eagle,
They Shall run, & not grow weary,
They Shall walk, & not grow faint.

Trust in The LORD with all your heart,
lean not upon your own understanding.
And in all your ways acknowledge HIM,
and The LORD shall, renew your Strength.

GOD did not give you a Spirit of fear, but of, Power, Love, & a, SOUND MIND!
Amen & Amen! <><<

Love & Hugs Always!

Bella & ABBA Father! XO 🙂

*And The LORD shall direct your steps!

Woops 😉
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126