Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@eudemonism @Heavenbound @Shaz51 @Former-Member @outlander @Former-Member  @Appleblossom

@Faith-and-Hope @PeppiPatty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5WNbtj3gZs

I hope & pray that should you decide to watch the Bible Stories, that you are Blessed far & beond your expectations!

In JESUS Mighty Name!

Amen & Amen   <><<    

Bible-quotes-god-7170907-360-288.jpg

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

'Rise up, let us prepare for battle against her." location unknown. @Former-Member

@Former-Member I have trouble finding peace in this world. And it's hard enough to be at peace with myself. And with everyone else. Let alone, trying to find peace for myself, from someone else. And expecting them to be at peace with themselves. Because, of this reason: we are all caught up in processing, who is right and who is wrong. And comparing the right and wrong of others against what we expect reality and people to be for our own benefits. Where as, if we are always sacrificing ourselves in this battle of who is right and who is wrong. It allows us to grow and become strong. And unfortunately the world knows this and feeds from it. This is why faith. In the Lord Jesus Christ. And the sacrifice He made. Gives us all we need. And makes us children of God. (Christian fellowship is so important)

2 Corinthians 4:16

@eudemonism
Hi, eude, its very warm here this afternoon. Thanx for your letter yesterday, I did not respond yesterday, as I am dealing with a few issues. I understand why, I am waiting on GOD for answers. I posted a prayer request, & I am ever so grateful to all who support me in prayer! xo 🙂
Love & Hugs

Bella xo <><<

@eudemonism

I would love to answer all your questions from last letters.
Just for now I will need to rest, as I am full of body pain. I am sad about this fact, yet I know THE LORD died on the cross for me, & promised by HIS Stripes that I/all were, & are healed.
ABBA Fathers Word is the truth that will set us FREE!
I have lost hundreds of thousands of $, plus a new home, that I adored, my family, my wonderful Job working for MHS, & my friends. All have been stolen from me, plus my health.
I do not have anything else to be taken from me?
I will NEVER stop trusting & believing, in ABBA Father, HIS Word, HIS PROMISES!
ABBA Father is real, & I know that HE is. HE made HIMSELF real to me many years ago.
So, I know that no matter what the Dark Angel, throws at me will not succeed, Its a test of my Faithfulness, towards ABBA Father, & HIS Word.
I will come back soon after resting, & write to you Eude my friend

(((((((((Eude)))))))))) x 🙂 <><<

@eudemonism @Heavenbound @Shaz51 @outlander @BambiFawn @Faith-and-Hope @Adge

@Appleblossom @Former-Member 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2g76g9

THE BOOK OF JOB.

This Book in the Bible explains so much about- True Faithfulness, & Righteousness & Trust in the LORD.

HAVE FAITH IN ABBA FATHER 100%Heart

@Former-Member I get really resentment and bitter and twisted toward society and the system. Religion. Family dynamics. The schooling and education system. The judicial system. Among things. Because I've never really had a chance at making life work for me. It's just beaten me down. Every step of the way
And I've never recovered. Eude.

@eudemonism
GOD, myself & many people here in Forum, understand where you are coming from Eude.
This is why I personally, stay close to GOD, in Word, & in my knowledge of who & what, HE is. For I have shared some of GODS Miracles, in Forum that HE has already done for me, in my life. In Honour to HIS GLORY. No religion can do miracles, for anyone.
Hang on Eude, keep the Faith, grow in the knowledge of our Good & all Powerful, yet all Loving GOD. Trust in HIM with all your heart, no matter what happens. Talk to GOD in prayer daily, HE will never turn away from you/us. Give your heart, (your true inner self) to GOD, through our, LORD JESUS.
Then wait, in the Strength of the ALMIGHTY. You WILL, see what HE does for you.
The key is FAITH, & communication, through prayer.

JESUS wants you to recover from the worlds wrongs that have happened to you, me, & everyone. GOD has no favourites. HE Treasures is Children, you & I, & all HIS creations. Amen! <><

http://salvationprayer.info/home/

If you would like to click on this link it will explain, & you can pray this prayer & believe in your heart, & you will be saved from all sin.
The choice is always ours, only if you mean in with your heart. I prayed it, & it was/is the best thing I ever have done in my life!
Amen & Amen! <><<
Love & Hugs

Bella XO 🙂

@Former-Member Paul talks about religion in the new testament. At the end of the day, I'm going to die and that will be the end of my life. Unfortunately I'm needlessly suffering at the hands of the mental health system. Because of medication side effects. And I just don't accept it. And can't get my head around it. Eude.

It's a conspiracy!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126