Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@outlander

((((((outlander)))))
I will love you 4 ever & beyond!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & more! 🙂

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

HeartHeartHeart @Former-Member 

@Shaz51

((((((((Shaz)))))))))

I love you so much!

You gorgeous Woman of GOD, my Christian Sister, & friend!
I admire your courage, trust, & Faith, & gracious Spirit, that GOD has given you!
You wear it, well, JESUS loves You My Shaz, & so do I!

Never stop being, YOU! XO 🙂 <><<

my Christian Sister, & friend! @Former-Member, how has your day been today xoxo

Hello @Holly24

@Shaz51

Thank you Sweetheart for asking me, something I never get asked? maybe not, I just don't recall it at the moment?

Anyway, you made me smile, now I am teary, sorry, just being a baby because of this pain! 😞

GOD will heal me, HE promises to, & GOD doesn't lie! Amen! I TRUST in HIM 100% 🙂

I rest a lot due to pain, & weather problems. I have lots of house work, & Fur Babies work daily. I joined an International Christian Chat & I love going there daily, I have some fun there. I meet people from all over the world, & learn more there too. I love learning Shaz, & I love giving.
I keep busy, even tho I'm not going out of the house at the moment.

My day was very good! I hope your day was good too? I know you have so much to deal with. I care Shaz, I always will.

I do hope @eudemonism will get a brake through with his issues. I would love to see him having a Happy, & better emotional life!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SHAZ!!

Bella XXXXXXXXOOOOOOO & more! 😉

A documentary on what heaven will be like. A in-depth look at what the Bible says about Heaven. Watch on our website for additional resources: http://thestoryofliberty.homestead.com/heaven.html#axzz30RDWK5X9

@Heavenbound

Good morning Heavenbound, I think of you each day. I am praying that you are ok?

I miss you, & would love to see you again in CT. I hope this is not selfish of me?
I am just being honest, as you are Precious to GOD, & to me! Amen <><

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo 🙂

@eudemonism

How are you going today? I am praying for your Deliverance from all the deception & torment in your life. I am thinking of you, & I believe you will be set free, & happy & have a full relationship with our Living Loving LORD!

Amen & Amen!

Love & Hugs!

Your friend Bella xo 🙂 <><<
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126