Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@outlander  @Holly24    @Heavenbound   @Faith-and-Hope  @Shaz51  @Former-Member   @Former-Member

"The cat lay me down to sleep, I pray for my body not to leak; From fear I have of the fluffy beast, which is something I admit at least. Help me survive another night, as I wake-up to another kitty plight; but grace me up to one day say,

HeartI was the one dog you let rule that day!." Heart

praying-dog2.jpg

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@outlander @Heavenbound  @Shaz51  @Holly24 @Faith-and-Hope

Heart"Lord, help my pet who frets so much, except the fact the cat is his crutch; Be what you would have them both to be; unless that means me cleaning their pee. Thank You Lord, for I love them loads, now give them peace as I put mice suites on some toads....AMEN!" HeartWoman Happy

girl_prayer_flag.jpg

@outlander

ABBA Father,
Thank you for hearing my prayer, thank you promising to heal, & help us when we come to YOU asking, believing, & receiving.
I am asking for outlander, & myself, both of us LORD are in pain, & have temperatures, from wounds to our bodies. Mine is a big abscess on my back near my shoulder, its open & wet, & making me sick in the stomach & painful , my face is hot & I am taking pain killers. I may need antibiotics, LORD?
Please do not let this infection get bigger & if I need a Doctor by Monday please show me. Outlander has an infected finger, & may need the Doctor too, she may have a high temperature, need to rest & look after herself LORD!
Please GOD heal us both, show us what we both need to do, & help us both to rest, & stop doing the things that we don't need to do. Send us help LORD soon. Please keep the wrong people away, let the people YOU choose to help in. Give us rest, good health, heal us LORD!
I believe by my FAITH in YOU & YOUR Word Father that it is done!
In JESUS Mighty name!
Amen & Amen!

@Heavenbound @Shaz51 @Former-Member

@Former-Member @Adge @Holly24
@Faith-and-Hope

Please support @outlander & myself for healing, & help?

I love you all so very much!
GOD BLESS You!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo 🙂 <><<

How are you feeling today @Former-Member HeartHeart

sending you some tender hugs

@Shaz51

The abscess opened up in the shower & it has been draining since.
I have been getting them in different parts of my body for a long time.
Doctor did swab tests & they are not urgent.
I will go back to Doctor if it doesn't heal soon.
I slept today after posting this prayer request. I just woke up a few minutes ago. I did what was needed for my fur babies very early this morning, & they are all happy & quite, GOD bless their little hearts. 🙂
I will go feed them after talking to you, & take some more pain meds for my other body pain, from the past body damage. I am having extreme pain I'm my left hand due to the accident I had. My thumb never stops aching so bad, I cry sometimes.
I am praying for you too Shaz & your husband. I hope you are not in too much pain today?
I do worry about you, I know worry is a sin. 😞
WE all are in GODS Palm of HIS BIG hand, HE is working in our lives for our good. Even tho sometimes its hard to understand things. We must NEVER loss our FAITH!
We must NEVER stop supporting each other, & loving each other. In the end, GOD is & will be the one, that is in Control! AMEN & AMEN!

Thank you for loving & caring about me, MY Shaz you are my earthly Angel!

((((((((((Shaz))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxx& more!

Bella 🙂 <><<

my darling christian sister @Former-Member

there is a difference beteen being concerned and being worried my friend

ia m praying to our god to ease your pain my friend

It is soo lovely you have your fur babies with you , --- god`s gift to you to say that he is with you and he loves you my sister  xxxxxxxxx

I have arthitis in the hand and in the groin area, but my kidney infection is gone at the moment , the doctor wants me to take all the ab`s

i dont pray but i will send my best wishes to you and hugs  @Former-Member to aid in your healing process and may you get better sooner rather than later Heart

@Shaz51make sure you take care of yourself ok, take all your ABs and rest, sending you my best wishes and hugs to you  too  Heart

thank you @outlander, I will HeartHeart, sending you hugs too xoxo

thank you @Shaz51 Heart

@Former-Memberhow are you going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126