Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cook Along

IMG_7518.jpeg

IMG_7519.jpeg

IMG_7520.jpeg

IMG_7521.jpeg

@ENKELI @Owlunar2  

@Oaktree @PinkFlamingo @ENKELI @Jynx @tyme

Owlunar's Fast Throw Together Cookies 

No measurement required

Whisk one or two eggs

Mix in some sugar and butter 

Add rolled oats, sultans and white choc chips

Mix together well 

Add wholemeal flour

Spread in balls on baking paper on a baking tray and flatten with a fork and sprinkle with vanilla sugar

Bake at 200 C for 15 minutes 

The result is always different 

And it me longer to write this text than it does to make the cookies

Enjoy

Owlunar 

Thanks @PinkFlamingo

I believe it serves women well to foster their own interests than spend their own lives tending wholely to others at the expense of their well-being 

I believe I was a better mother because of this - but as a wife  - perhaps not  - I am glad though that we divorced 

My ex remarried  - his second wife is great  - she and I have similar interests  - ironic that

All the best

Owlunar 

So very fast and easy - thanks for sharing @Owlunar2  😋👌🏻🌺 I hope you have a good Sunday 😎

Thanks @PinkFlamingo 

I hope your Sunday is good too

We have frost and fog warnings here - a sunny day is forecast  - this is what my weather app tells me. I like this app - local weather forecast wherever I happen to be 

Owlunar 

That sounds like a great way to live while maintaining a strong sense of self @Owlunar2 ☺️🌺 

I think the expectation that some partners have, that their spouse will tend to them at their own expense is unrealistic, in many instances 🙂

Have a relaxing Sunday 😎🌺

Thanks heaps @Owlunar2 🙂🌺

hoping to finish off housework/laundry and rest… I was up a bit later last night working on a research project and today my brain has a high-thinking-activity hangover, which always feels like a real hangover, which in turn indicates how much metabolic waste is hanging around in that sawdust holding my ears apart hehe.. likely doesn’t help with a few hours sleep, but not to worry 🙂🌺

That weather app sounds cool- as does the frost and fog! I hope it clears to a beautiful day for you ☺️💜

Hey there @Shaz51 @Oaktree @Owlunar2 @tyme @Jynx @PizzaMondo @creative_writer @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @PeppyPatti @Healandlove @Supportivemamma 

and everyone who pops in to this thread 🤗💜🌺

happy Sunday, and I hope you like these little gems from our Oaktree… I had to make a modification because my hands wouldn’t let me cut circles, so I did squares with folded corners instead. 
And in the theme of ‘chronic kidneys’, I have made low salt, asparagus and corn, and the second is mushroom and corn with cheeses inside 😋🌺

wish I could send them via teleport to you guys to share and enjoy 🙂🌺

🦩

IMG_5483.jpeg

IMG_5482.jpeg

@Owlunar2 can't wait to try these yummy bickies, drool! Thanks for sharing 🥰

@PinkFlamingo , oh for some reason the pictures are not showing up for me! 😔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126