Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

@Rubyrose1 at least your enjoying playing around.
they would really make nice cards etc though if you get back into making stationary

It was to teach the kids about different parts of the body @outlander . Like the brain, lungs, digestive system etc.

Our next puzzle together is a tiger one.

I'm not sure I have met you @Rubyrose1 ! Nice to meet you here.

wow thats interesting @tyme when its finished do you mind sharing it? id love to see it

The body puzzle was finished yesterday and we pulled it apart today already 🙂 @outlander  Things don't last when you have 3 little kids trying to destroy things as soon as they are made lol.

Because of the school holidays, you should see how many forts are in the house. I can barely see the floor of their rumpus room!

Oh dear @tyme I can only imagine! Crafty things don’t last long with littlies
Former-Member
Not applicable

I love word puzzles @Shaz51 don't do any craft x

@tyme  sorry I havent been around much, life got busy and complicated just thought I’d drop in and see what was going on and was feeling like I need a visit to sane.Nice to meet you too 

Ello ello @Rubyrose1 !! Great to see you! 

I'm glad you could pop by to say hi. 

You are MORE than welcome. What's been happening for you?

I didn’t want to come say hello then depress you with my silly life. I guess in away it could be seen as a win, but it a long story of family trauma that just a few months ago came to a head when I went completely no contact with my mother, so Christmas Day was spent on my own trying not to feel guilt, hurt or sad about my decision. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126