Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Frogs Everywhere

@Shaz51 sick, withdrawing from medication but I’m coping. Yes I quite enjoyed the pictures thanks for sharing

one step at a time my friend @Former-Member , walking with you xxx

Love your work @Shaz51 ❤️❤️😊😊🐸🐸🐸🐸🐝🐝🐝👀👀👀

@Shaz51 I always liked all animals except snakes and spiders. A good old friend of mine (in her 80's) that died September last year made me promise to work on the snakes, so last year I touched one and this year I held one near her anniversary in memory of her. She loved them. I love blue tongues (chatted with a wild one last week) and bobtails (lizards). Tried a therapist a feww years ago and what she did was tall me to shut my eyes then put a rubber spider on my hand. I never went back

@cutiepiekitty , I love blue tongues lizards xx

Ohhh no the rubber spider trick , xxx 

Hugs my Darling xx 

@Shaz51 this was a wild one on my friends verandah. Turned the hose on and gave it a drink because it was a warm day. Had a pet one when I waas a kid that lived in the yard. I would pick it up and carry itaround but anyone else it would hiss at and look menacing.

@cutiepiekitty  a wild blue tongues lizards was behind the cupboard when I did childcare in my home 

It was rest time when the lizard decided to go back outside , as he was going pass the kids , one little boy decided to touch him as he went passed and bit him on the finger --- that was the end of rest time xx 

@Shaz51  I absoltely adore froggies :D!xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

I love frogs too @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126