Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Arrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Number 3! How exciting! It's going to be a tough one! When it's two, each parent can take one.... but three? Good on you though. Congrats! So excited for you.. maybe a girl? Having lotsa kids is great @ArraDreaming .

And congrats to you @Shaz51 ! When is the next one due?

I can’t say but we did find out late last week actually @tyme we aren’t sure if we’ll share or be a bit cheeky and not tell and just see what people say 😂 still deciding what to do with our new peice of information! Also see how long we can last not saying anything.
But yes out numbered!!! Eeeek!! Yes, yes it’s going to be chaotic and fair to say it was… a surprise 😎 but we are very very happy. The boys are very excited.

Hi guys and thanks for the tag @Shaz51 

I have had a busy day running errands. We went shopping but forgot to but petrol so came home, put shopping away then headed back out. Got petrol, went to local Beacon Lighting Store only to find they were out of the bulb we needed so we had to drive 20 minutes to get them. Now my salt lamp is back in working order. I dropped it whilst cleaning my bedroom the other day. I love my salt lamp. It gives a lovely ambiance. It’s egg shaped. 
I would love a cuppa thanks. Make mine a milo made from hot milk with one sugar please. 

Meggle

I'm soooo happy for you! @ArraDreaming - it'll be a journey and a half but totally worth it. 

I've got my sisters young kids hanging at my place. They are 2,5,7 years old. Handful, but so much fun. Absolutely worth it. The experiences are priceless.

It’s been a journey and a half already! @tyme bit a very exciting one.

Ooh yep school holidays. Thatll do it. How chaotic are 2 year olds?? ours has just stepped it up a notch and gone from a placid to little baby to competley chaotic toddler very quickly he only turned 2 in feb but wow just wow
Today he was riding his little plastic motorbike thing (you know the one every kid has) in the hallway with someone else’s underwear on his head. I just kept walking 😅

That is precisely a two year old.... scooting down a hallway with undies on their head.... @ArraDreaming - how priceless is that! Enjoy it while you can. 

As their language develops, they'll slowly begin to answer back. My sister's two year old yells at us, "YOU MAKE ME SAD!"

Oooh yeah ouch, insults from kids can really burn deep @tyme especially when the pull the emotional card.

My favourite thing about every day is that we play “bubby rumble” when I get home every night which is just me throwing them both around on the bed @tyme and the 5 year old now says “are you ready to rumble” to start the game 🤣🤣🤣 and it’s so ridiculous but so much fun! He has a broken arm now though so he can’t join in (not from bubby rumble!) so we need to find an alternative so he doesn’t miss out.

Anyway speaking of the children they are whining and I need to feed them. I’ll be back later.

I’ll be back for a cuppa later I think I want a relaxing hot drink after everyone has settled down, will you still be around then @tyme it’s so good to be back!!

whos on barista duty tonight? i have an order!

Just scrolling through some of the posts to see if i missed much over the last 3 months

does the cafe sell adult beverages the ones that come in a cold can or glass bottle????
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126