Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

thats good @Meowmy  

and dont have to thank me.. but , thanks.

I went back to be here. not sure if game to see if a newspaper today. since weekend papers became so hit and miss here, not bothering with weekday ones either, maybe get 3 a week now, not 6-7 save $20 in papers, and over $150 in at shop would have spent never less that $30, often $40 or $60 on nothing now only go twice a week, was going 6 sometimes 8 times week to local lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat was out around 3.30am @Glisten  except for coffee sometime around 5 i got up like 30 mins ago lol 

Hope things okay for you

Good morning (just!) @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Glisten @Oaktree @SmilingGecko  and all!

Hope you're all doing okay

Hello @Glisten thats good to hear. I hope you get the desired outcome. I might get back into moon meditation.  It has been a way of enabling me to resolve emotional pain. When you come in from a session of moon meditation the results are really tangible. I know of no other way to resolve emotional wounding in my own life except through using the moon to extract the pain from my being

<screenshot from another website>

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 12.39.35 pm.png

Good morning forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @saturnzoon @Jacques hope you are all having a good day 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 @Glisten hey cool friends, in bed resting. Last night was too much re gathering hw

G'day @Bill16 

Mostly good here thanks. I hope you are too 🙂

Hey @Meowmy 

Have a good rest!

@Bill16 hey cool friend, just taking it easy. Hope you're enjoying sunday

TAB
Senior Contributor

i just had another nap here , ok after showers, tidying up, dishes, washing on while slept ha ha lol @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16  wshing out now. trying to warm up.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126