Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

What's on the cards for you today @StuF 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, your pop is legend.  You have good genes. Hope he is okay.

Hello cool friend @Meowmy he has had an amazing life 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, so good to have a great role model in your life re pop

Nanna and pop traveled the UK for 4 years in a brand new XJ6 Jaguar @Meowmy @TAB @StuF he was a property developer 

TAB
Senior Contributor

jeez @Bill16  fair enough. 

Hello @TAB back from walk and am really tired. Had to push myself, it wasn't pleasant. Am doing blood laser now. I've notched up yet another walk thankfully. Still going!!! Tonight will hopefully have technicolor dreams. My andara crystals make dreams so incredibly lucid. I've never experienced anything like it before but was told I was going to be in for a surprise. Its a lovely form of escapism You have to experience it to understand but my andaras have been in the window sill getting sunlight and are ready to go again

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @SmilingGecko  i checked prices of nuts I thought how nice cole have such small pkts .. lol they are same price as double the size , what a gip

Yes theres small packets but think where i am its not that much compared to a larger bag @TAB. I did hear prices of groceries have come down but Coles/Woolies are known for price gouging since the pandemic. What are you doing this evening? I'm about to watch some journalism

TAB
Senior Contributor

well 80g unsalted pistachios same price as 200g salted here,  @SmilingGecko ok former without shells, dunno. not up to much here. have unexpected house guest cat dropped in 3am and hasnt really left after hour or so visit last night.  didnt have glasses on b4 but looked like person at window in at least one of the houses it goes to. i called it and it was was starting to rain so it came back from weird place never had seen anyone there 12mth and verandah falling down  ie vampires who sleep all day prob never leave the house lol no car, wonder how they get food ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126