Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Bill16  - on the cards was psychiatrist. Not long back home from. Was alright. The alarms in Westfield went off while I was there briefly...I basically kept on moving, wasn't waiting around to see what was happening!

How is/was your day?

Poor @TAB ,y haunted by a dominatrix junkyard cat. Wowzas meewoyzas where's me psycho puddy 

PS, I'm with the me too movement

@Bill16 hey cool friend, your grandparents are amazing 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm ..its male ? @Stout 

@TAB @Meowmy @Stout @StuF @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Jacques 

Hey guys,

Just got back from looking at some motorcycles. We looked at Royal Enfield’s today. You certainly get value for money with them. The bike hubby was looking at was only $11,500 new as opposed to a Harley which is about that price but with 20,000 kms on the clock. I saw a bike I really wanted which was second hand. It was so cheap only $3,500 with 22,000 kms on the clock. Needs a respray though as it has a few scratches on it

TAB
Senior Contributor

all depends what you want @Oaktree 

@TAB 

Thats the problem, we can’t decide. Might sit on it a while longer

@Oaktree enjoy the motorbike

TAB
Senior Contributor

get an idea of price . probs get as new as possible. dealer might even be better bet @Oaktree  neither of them anything like my cup of tea, but so long as it does what you want it to. cousin who was never into bikes got an enfield and fell in love with it.

anyway if you get a deal around the market , can always re sell if not what you like and not lose much/dealer might be better for that if not sure

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're  okay. Still having chest cold. Rested all day. Told qork won't be in tomorrow. Got chicken breast for tonight. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126