Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Through One's Eyes

Hi @Faith-and-Hope, I like the strawberry butterfly cakes! 🙂 Sorry, for delayed reply - mood stabiliser withdrawal causing more fatigue than usual...

Hi @aButterfly .... 😊💕

Good to see you here, and I am glad you liked the cakes .....

Hope the fatigue stage passes quickly for you.

💗

Well ... it's taken me a while to come back around to finishing the stepping stones challenge .... but here it is .....

image.jpeg

It's "looser" than my usual artwork, but I think that's a good thing.  

Another good thing is that I have picked up the paintbrush again.

@Zoe7 @aButterfly @Former-Member @Kurra @Heart @Appleblossom 

Former-Member
Not applicable

What a wonderful thread. I love art that really speaks to me. Below is the artwork of Gail Gastfield "Unmasked". It spoke to me in volumes. I am half way through cross stitching unmasked on black fabric. Will post this and my near completed angel cross stitch artwork on here when finished 

That would be amazing as a cross-stitch @Former-Member ..... can't wait to see it .... ❣

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope. I should be finished the above in 8 weeks and my angel in 2-3 weeks. Will put them both up when finished. I love your artwork - you are extremely talented. Am most looking forward to see more of your paintings! I do enjoy viewing other people's art works and crafts. I am Loving this thread! 😊💕

Me too @Former-Member ..... 😊

💚💕 @Zoe7 ......

Love the greens and the surface of the water. @Faith-and-Hope

@Former-Member Your 2 cross stitches sounds great. Looking forward to them.

That would be amazing as a cross-stitch @OverTheEdge ..... can't wait to see it .... ❣-- I agree @Faith-and-Hope Smiley LOL

Venice

This is an old photograph I took in 1995 when I travelled a month alone in Italy. It was photographed on celluloid and this is a digital photo of a very faded print. I have digitally enhanced it again in photoshop as best I can but it still loses some of the original. Regardless, this image has stayed with me over all these years in some special way. I still remember the moment I took it, a chilly day wandering alone through the backstreets of Venice without looking at a map, only a few people passing by, alone in a strange city. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Office Number:
Phone 03 9830 0566
Fax 03 9830 4793
Email: admin@arcvic.org.au

292 Canterbury Road Surrey Hills
Vic 3127 Melway Map 46 F11

Postal Address:

PO Box 367 Canterbury Vic 3126